chapter 11: we can do it together

Nikki pov: brie helps me to the car. As john and daniel check me out of the hospital. I feel very... sad I guess. I did not want this to happen.
At this point I feel like I've reached my breaking point. And now I feel like I have no where to go. Brie sits me behind the drivers seat. Brie sits in the passenger seat and we both wait there for John and Daniel.
Brie turns around and looks at me with big brown puppy dog eyes, and asks " feeling any better?" I try to hide my emotions but I cant. I look into brie eyes and I feel a tear drop go down my check. " I'll take that as a no." I couldn't say anything. I felt so sad but mad at the same time. I feel like im leting the bella army down. " Brie to be completely honest with you I dont think I can do it." Brie stares at me. She seems confused. "Do what nikki?"
I look down and say " I dont think i can continue being the divas champ." Brie gasped " WHAT DO YOU MEAN? Nikki i know you more then anyone you are strong and very intelligent you cant let the championship go. I wont let you. And im pretty sure John wont let you either." I know Brie is right. Shes always right. Shes brie. But the only thing i want to do is run far far away from everything. "Brie? Can you help me?" " Sure. Im always here." " Promise me we will get through this together." "We can do it together. And we will do it together."
I look down and smile and brie climbs to the back seat and hugs me. I no longer feel alone.