Chapter 2

"Wake up sleepy head!" Beca shook me. "We're here."

"F-five more minutes Taylor." I waved her off and turned to the opposite side.

"You can sleep once you get into the hotel." Beca said making me bounce up off the bed.

"Let's go." I said causing Beca to laugh. If sleep is involved, then I'm in.

We carefully walked down the stairs, careful not to trip and fall. I have before and it was not very pretty. Taylor wouldn't speak to me for a week.

"Welcome, Ms.Swift, to New York City!"

I smiled at the older man who greeted me. He had low cut white hair with a white polo and tan shorts. He gently laid his hand on my back and guided me to my designated car.

~*~

*Next Day*

I slipped on the jean shorts Taylor provided for me along with a crop top that settled just above my belly button.

"You look gorgeous!" Beca entered the room with her hands separated as she took me in for a hug. I laughed into the crook of her neck as she squeezed my body.

"Okay, game plan time. Your singing partner, Ed Sheeran who is working on Red with you will be there along with his friends, One Direction, Will.I.Am and Justin Bieber. Act like you know them all except the boys of One Direction. You'll do just fine Layla." She ordered as patting me on the back. I sighed and made my way down the hotel hallway with Beca by my side.

"Whenever Justin says 'Tay Tay' don't worry that's just his nickname for yo- your sister. And when Will.I.Am hugs you make sure to do that boom thing after." She said trying her best to demonstrate it. I chuckled but quickly nodded when she gave me her stern look. "And called Will.I.Am Willy."

"And try to stick to Ed since he knows about you and your sister. He'll tell you everything you need to know about everybody your sister associates with." We walked into the elevator. In there was a little girl and her friend, causing Beca to stop talking. I assume they're about seven or eight.

"Are you Taylor Swift!" The little girl shrieked as she walked towards me. Pauli, my body guard, stepped forward and glared down at the girl. I stepped forward and pushed Pauli back a bit.

"Yes, I am. What's your name?"

"Samantha and this is my best friend Alex." I smiled down at them both.

"Well Samantha and Alex, it was a pleasure meeting you both." I grinned as the elevator dinged.

"If you don't mind, could we get a picture?" Alex asked as she looked up at me. I smiled and nodded just as Pauli was going to say no. Poor girls, they don't know how much of a monster Taylor really is.

I slightly stepped to the side and handed Pauli the camera Samantha handed me.

"Pauli, please take the photo." I smiled at him, causing him to grin. He grabbed the camera and held it up so we were in the shot. I got inbetween the two girls and smiled with them.

"One more Pauli." I winked as I told the girls to do their best silly face. I stuck my tongue out and crossed my eyes as Pauli took the photo.

"Thank you so much Taylor. It means the world to us." Alex hugged me, then Samantha hugged me. I squeezed them both before standing up.

"I hope to be seeing you two around." I smiled again before leaving the two there.

"Great job." Beca whispered in my ear as she glided in front of me.

~*~

"TAYLOR! TAYLOR PLEASE COME HERE!" One reported screamed.

"TAYLOR I JUST WANT TO ASK YOU ONE QUESTION!" There goes another.

"TAYLOR!" Beca taught me how to ignore them. It's just so hard when you want to turn around.

"Tay Tay!" A familiar voice yelled as a boy with a brown quiff jumped up and down at the entrance of the large get together. I don't know why Taylor doesn't like these things, all you have to do is discuss coming up music or movies with people who have evidently as much fame as you.

"Bieber!" I yelled as running towards him with my arms open for a hug. He chuckled as I ran into his arms. I gently squeezed before being released to greet other people.

"Taylor!" A dark haired African-American man came out opening his arms.

"Willy!" I shrieked as if I really knew him. His deep chuckle rang through my ears elegantly.

"Taylor!" A British accent yelled. I sighed. More hugs. But realising it was basically my best friend, I opened my arms and embraced my favourite ginger. He pecked my cheek before letting go.

"How are you Ed?" I laughed wrapping my arm around his shoulder as he did around my back waist.

"Couldn't be happier." He smiled. "Let's go in, yeah?" He opened the door for me, Willy, and Bieber. My mouth gaped open at the size of the building.

"Who's house is this?" I whispered in Ed's ear.

"Bieber's." He pointed to Justin. I nodded and linked arms with Ed. The ginger always knows where to go for some reason.

"Here, I want you to meet someone." Ed drug me past a bunch of people. Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears, Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Lucy Hale, Emma Stone, Ashley Benson, you name it. I smiled at each of them as Ed drug me through more people.

I stopped in front of five familiar faces as they each smiled at me. A brown haired guy bounced up to me with a bright smile and glistening blue eyes.

"Hi!" He chirped. "I'm Louis!"

"Taylor." I smiled shaking his hand.

"Yes, that's Louis, and this is Liam, and Niall, and Zayn," He stopped at the last boy with curly brown hair and green eyes as bright as a star. "And that's Harry." He smirked.

"Hi boys." I waved shyly.

"I've already told them." Ed said biting his lip.

"Told them what?" I asked looking at him worriedly.

"Hi Layla." Zayn, I think, waved. I waved back unexpectingly then swung my arm to hit Ed.

"EDWARD SHEERAN!" I whisper-shouted hitting him again.

"She's very violent." Ed nodded to the boys making them erupt in laughter.

"Shut up Sheeran." He laughed and hugged me.

"Sorry Lay, it's only because I love you."

"Ed still pee'd the bed when he was twelve." I confessed. Ed looked at me in horror as the boys laughed even harder.

"Yeah well Lay-"

"Hey guys." Justin said joining our conversation.

"Hey Bieber!" I laughed sending the five boys a 'tell him and ill kill you' look. They nodded as Bieber walked closer to us. He started talking about some song he was working on with Will.I.Am. I kind of dazed off, but kept nodding at the correct times.

~*~

HEY BABESS!

I hope that was loooonnnnnggg

Sorry if it sucked I'm really tired and stuff

LAST DAY OF VOLLEYBALL CAMP WAS TODAY

YAY!

Now I'm at my sisters apartment trying to get the green/blue dye I accidently dyed my whole top layer out

I know I know it sucks

I wanted blue highlights

BUT NOOOOO

IT'S FREAKING SPREADS TONMY WHOLE TOP LAYER

F u c k y o u h a i r d y e

Yeaahh

BYE INFINITESSS