sans x papyrus smut

FionnaTheBunny for you c:

/sorry for the picture//

Sans found himself against the wall as he and his brother were making out, He didn't know how it happend but He enjoyed it. Papyrus broke the kiss and looked down at sans. Sans was blushing as blue as the sky, He started into Papyrus' orange eyes. all sans could think about now was how much he wanted to fuck Papyrus. Papyrus picked up sans as they walked to the bedroom. He sat sans on the bed And locked the door, he got on top Of sans with a huge smirk. They both formed Magic members, and sans looked at Papyrus nervously "ready?" sans gulped, nodding. Sans was struck with pain and pleasure as Papyrus Thrusted inside him. Sans Groaned in pain, Papyrus kept it at a pace for Sans to get used to. Sans soon Moaned out. Papyrus kept the pace steady. Sans screamed out "Oh my god! Papyrus!!~" Papyrus went faster and faster at each thrust. They both felt themselves getting close. They both moaned out as they Reached there climax. Papyrus came into sans, making him moan. Sans smirked, looking up at Papyrus "thank you..~" Papyrus blushed "your welcome." Papyrus layed next to Sans until they both fell asleep.

Lol that was short...
Anyways i should have added in that i jump right into the smut. But that's good right? Right? :D hah