I still love you (NashLene) and (kathniel)

I am a nashlene fan and i wanted to express my love to them! hope u like it! :))

Nash, a bad boy who fall inlove with a province girl who is Sharlene. Sharlene, a province girl with a kindhearted atitrude and a beautiful face.

BTW, im a Kathniel fan too, so they are partners here too!

Kathryn, beautiful girl. and Daniel, a bad boy with a cute face!!!!Anyway, here's the story.

First day of school at easthigh is like a normal day of school at easthigh. But 4th yr. change that school. But Kathry and Daniel are the best loveteam in there class! They were both filipino and most filipinos study there.

Kathryn 's Pov:

As i were walking, I saw a boy, a handsome boy! OMG! I ask Nash he said: oh him? That popular guy. I know, you fall? 'If you want to fall to him, i'm a jerk!' i said, but keeping myself not to blush as he walks towards me. 'wait! is he going to us?' i said, 'yep' nash said. What the?! 'Hi, girl' daniel said. ' im daniel' know me?' he added. 'actually im new here, uhm, my brother, nash!' im really hiding my blushing face! 'actually, i know him.' BTW, where's sharlene?!' ohh, he's looking for her girl, too bad for me! ' oh my girl?' nash said.

I was worried for my brother. But do you think daniel would like me? a nerd?! 'uhm, hey, julia!' i shout so loud so that julia would hear me. 'uhm, kath!'she said happingly. she walks towards me. 'why?' 'could you help me a makeover?' i said.. 'of course' 'yay'!

Daniel's pov:

wow! that girl was amazing, beautiful! but can i make it? but there's julia! julia is a great idea!

'hey nash!' i said as i saw him walking. 'yep?' hey, good news!' 'what? ' my older nerd sis,kathryn. the one you met a while ago' and she's finished, she'll be right here,wait!' he said. I were shocked. the amazing will be more beautiful. 'here she comes!' tuduh!' 'uhm! hiii! im kathryn, but you can call me kath. everyone, can i have a vacant chair?' she said with a small voice. 'here!' i said while i give here a chair beside me. 'thank you.' this is amazing. everyone were shocked as they were amazed of my future girl. But not everyone, she's mine! DONT MIND TO TAKE HER, enrique!

sharlene's pov:

Where the hell are you, nash!? Im talking to him so loudly so he could notice im angry! 'im sorry, im just giving a tour to my sis!' he said so innocent! 'you think? is that ur sis? or a chick again?! DONT LET ME GO THERE OR ELSE ILL SLAP THAT CHICK!' i know he's cryin. 'im sorry, nash. im just worried its 8 and your not here. i'll go there. ' i know, i hurt him so bad. but last week, i saw him with a girl again! im his bestf! as i were walking, daniel is with kath! kath! kath! is that the nerdy? but wait she's the new cheerleader. Ohh, how sweet! wait! what about camming them and post it in EHU, and the newspaper since im the new blogger! so i did it! it come out! yay! i posted it then i see nash walking to me so angry! oops, i think i make a big mistake! 'what?!' i shout to him walking outside my blog room. 'what did you-?!' i stop him. 'is that a new loveteam? of course, yes!' that'll make this school more cooler!' i said! 'yeah, nice idea babe!' 'no worries, just let me do that!'

Kathryn's POV:

'Hey! Daniel! Look at the Newspaper!' i said while im reading the writings. 'yeah,why?' 'us at the newspaper!'' what the?' 'it said new love team?' 'yeah. dont worry, sharlene has nothing.' 'but actually, maybe. coz' i like you.' uhm, i like u 2'... We said the truth each other.

None's POV:

No one ever wonder that the those two would be perfect. The nerd and the popular. Well, perfect! Suddenly, someone changed their topic! Julia always the cute scene! hahaha! She asked to have some lunch with kath. but daniel wants to have a lunch with kathryn...