He started kissing me passionately and possessively. He then picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He walked for a few seconds then my back hit a wall. I ignored the pain shooting through my back.

He left my lips and started kissing my neck; then he came back to my lips and we kissed.

Finally, we broke apart and were breathing heavily. Our foreheads were touching and we were smiling at each other. Suddenly we heard clapping.

"Wow, I showed up at the wrong time," we heard Connor's voice say. Justin and I turned our heads and saw Connor smirking.

I unwrapped my legs from Justin's waist and he let go of my waist. I wanted to scream at him and say to hold me again but decided against it.

I looked down and blushed. Gosh this was embarrassing.

"Awe I made little Melody blush!" Connor gushed.

When he said little Melody I held my head up and glared at him. Then I stomped over at him and smiled innocently.

"Little Melody, right? Well would little Melody to this?" I ask then slap him in the face.

Connor looked shocked and smirked.

"Alright. Try acting all tough. Oh and look at that, someone has a love bite on their neck. Nice one Justin!" Connor calls out. I tough my neck and feel the bite. Oh. My. God. Justin marked his territory...on me!

I narrowed my eyes at Connor and smirked.

"Alright, that's it," I say.

Next thing I know, I slap him, punch him hard in the gut, then kick him in the stomach. Oh god that's gonna hurt a lot. He groaned in pain and fell to the floor. I smirked.

"Not so little anymore. Am I, little Connor?" I say.

He still groans and lays on the floor like he's dying. I walk over to a shocked and sort of scared looking Justin. He backs up against the wall and I lean in to his ear.

"Thanks for the punishment," I say.

I look him into his eyes, smile and pat his cheek. Then I spin on my heel and walk of to school.

-------------------

"I heard she almost killed Connor Elmont,"

"I heard she had sex with Justin Moors,"

"She's such a slut!"

That's all I've been hearing today. Apparently, word got out I beat up Connor. Someone from school saw me beat him up and thought I was about to kill him. Another one saw my love bite and Justin's swollen lips. God.

I walked off to lunch and when I walked into the cafeteria all eyes were on me. I rolled my eyes and walked to the cafeteria line.

Everyone in the line scattered away when they saw me. I shrugged and got my food. While I was getting some mashed potatoes, one of the lunch ladies, Olga, said:

"Good job hun. Connor deserved that. Don't mind the stares, they're just admiring you,"

I laughed and smiled at her. Then I took my plate and walked to the tables. Who do I sit with now?

"Melody!" Dylan yells.

I turn my head and see him gesturing me to sit down with him and the jerks. I was about to go until I saw Christy and Laura.

I gave Dylan and apologetic look and walked off to sit with my ex-best friends.

"Hey Christy! Hey Laura!" I say.

"Get away from us!" Christy says.

"But why? I thought we were besties!" I say sweetly.

"As if!" Christy says.

I roll my eyes.

"What is wrong with the two of you?" I ask.

"The fact you almost killed Connor!" Christy exclaims. I roll my eyes.

"Yeah kneeing him in his balls is totally killing him," I say sarcastically.

"Whatever slut! Get away from us!" Christy yells attracting everyone's attention.

"Fine mama bear," I say. She looked shocked and glared at me because she knew what I meant by that.

I walked to the garbage can and threw away my lunch. I hadn't even touched it. I just lost my appetite. I looked back at the guys who oddly looked worried and walked out of the cafeteria.

Christy and Laura have no idea what they're talking about. They don't know the new me. And I know their secrets. Obviously I won't tell anyone because that would be cruel, but whatever.

I walked out off school because I didn't feel like staying. Screw school.

I walk down to the field and sat on the bleachers as I look at the football field. I go down and kick off my shoes. Then I lay in the middle of the field just looked up at the sky. I sigh and close my eyes taking everything in.

---------------------

Authors Note

Hey guys! Asha here! Hope you liked the chapter! I made it long because I haven't updated in a while. I'm so sorry BTW! But since school is out tomorrow I will be updating a lot. Hopefully.

Keep reading!

Stay tuned!

Enjoy!

Happy holidays!!!!!!!!

And...

Luv ya!

~Asha