I think I have triggered a wrong switch.

Start from the beginning

As soon as we reached I started straight to the washroom. I have to cleanup since I feel little dizzy because of the alcohol. I have to be clear to do thing I am about to do now.

When I went to reach the stairs Gracie stopped me with Gavin and Steve following her.

"Nora don't do anything stupid" Gracie started to lecture me. But I am offlimits now. There is no stopping in confronting the man who is in love with me and pretending not to.

So I ignored her and marched towards my room...

----------------------------------

I opened the door of our room and dashed inside searching for that idiot. There is no way to describe the irritation I felt at that moment.

He was there leaning at the balcony rail and staring at the garden beneath us. He looked handsome with his purple shirt and few buttons opened at the top revealing his perfect chest.

The opening and closing of the door must have startled him. His view shifted from the garden to me. Here again I am lost in the depth of his eyes.

He glinted a smile at the corner of his lips.

Really!

After the thing he did at the party he's smiling at me. You messed with the wrong person. And I am going to wipe that smile off his face.

But my anger shuffled off like cloud when I took the yearning in his eyes. He looked me from my head to toe slowly like remembering each and everything. His eyes were in the deep shade of blue and his luscious lips parted slightly.

Ugh....

He's making me forget everything.

Great. Just great...

His hands moved from his side and made its way to me. But he suddenly realised something and sighed deeply closing his eyes.

When he opened them again all the lust and love had dissappeared from his eyes. What the hell is happening to him.

I made my way towards him and he made his way to the end of the rail creating a safe distance between us. This just makes me more frustated.

No more backing away Nora Williams.

I turned and went near him placing my hads on both sides of him not giving him a chance to escape. He who did'nt expect this struggled to move away from me. But I just moved forward and stood pressing our bodies together. His cologne was intoxicating to simply stand there.

The only sound that could be heard was the night wind whistling midly.

He tured his head sideways not facing me.

"Why are you doing this Vince? Why do you keep avoiding me like I am a plague?" I asked my voice already in the edge.

He didn't answer for a moment or two. He just stared at my eyes.

"I am not avoiding you Nora. I am just giving what you wanted all these years. I am staying away from you" he said looking straight into my eyes.

"But.." I started but he cut me off.

"You only wanted me stay away from you Nora. You did'nt want me back. Even after you know the truth" He said the last part as a whisper.

"Vince look. I know it's all my mistake for not believing you years back and pushing you away all I can. But I am sorry for everything. It was all my mistake."

"I don't expect you to forgive me at this instant. But all I want to tell was I am deeply sorry for all the pain I have caused you all these years. It's upto you to decide." I said and moved away from him.

But his cold hands stopped me from doing so. He grabbed me and made stand even more closer than before. His eyes travelled from my eyes to my lips.

Not again.

"And one more thing. If you have forgiven me I am happy for that. But if you are not I'll wait as long as possible just like you did for me. And don't leave me like I am nothing when you are done kissing. It hurts like hell" I said biting my lip.

He closed his eyes for an instant and ran a hand through his hair groaning.

"One question" he asked me his eyes still closed.

"Do you love me?" He asked now opening his eyes.

"Always" I said my voice coming as a whisper as his head leaned forward his lips brushing mine. Sending sparks all over my body.

"Then there is nothing which can separate me from you" He said as I felt all the happiness in the world. He said and hugged me.

There was a series of gasps heard at the door. Shit...

"Oops. Sorry I forgot to lock the door" I bit my lip and Vince looked tensed..

Soon he let go of me and came by my side. "Sorry guys." Gavin said at the same time Gracie said " We thought something went wrong"

"No. Everything is going perfectly. Isn't it Vince?" It was steve.

I heard Vince utter a curse which I heard by mistake.

"I think we should leave. Bye Nora" Gracie said in her top most embarrassed state.

"Are you sure. Don't they need our help anymore?" Steve whined again.

"Get out all of you" Vince yelled making the trio stutter and move out of the room closing it.

"Guess our time never works" he said smirking a bit. He was right it has not only happened now but also in the past. The utmost funny thing about that was both of our parents walked in on us when we both started to ravish each other.Both our fathers turned away and both our mothers fainted that instant.

They even started discussing about grandchildren.That was an embarrassment on both the side. I laughed a little remembering that memory.His fingers traced the corner of my lips and lingered there for a moment making me come out of my memory.

We went to sit in the bed, "Giving them grandchildren at the that time would be a crime. But now would make our parents happy isn't it?" He said smirking for which I rolled my eyes. "Yeah that would be nice. But first you should lock the door before some one else walks on us" I said pointing towards the door.

He nodded and jumped out of the bed.As soon as he jumped on the bed a small yawn escaped my mouth. He laughed at me and grabbed the comforter making it cover us both.

I snuggled closer to him. After which he hugged me tightly afraid that I'll leave.

"Even if you are lying so close to me. I just couldn't accept the fact that these are real. That you.. My pumpkin is in my arms"

"I will always be in your arms Vince. No matter what happens. I will always be with you" I said before drifting off to deep sleep.

It felt extremely good to be in his warm arms and wrapped up in him.

I would not even trade the world for this...

----------------------------------------------------------

Hey lovelies...

Ta da... so they are together now. The most expected chapter is up...

I would really be gratefull if you guys just give me a feedback of my writing so that I can continue what I am doing happily...

Please do vote and comment.

Love ya all
Sizzlingblacky