Chapter 2

Soryu's P.O.V
Tonight I will surprise Kiya by cooking dinner for her. "SORYU!!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!!" I heard Kiya say.
Oh Shit!! What did I do or didnt do? "Soryu!?!?!" she is getting closer.I wonder what i did. But i- "Aaaaaa there you are my dear Soryu!!" Oh NOOO!! Wait is she....

Kiya's P.O.V
* Two hours before she found Soryu*
Sooo today was the day me and my Best Friends Cassi,Keshia,Stephanie and Jen was going out. (P.S. we did get a couple of drinks so we all are pretty wasted) "Soo, how is you and sexy Soryu doing Kiya" said Jen. Nothing we live together I help him with his work. He help out with mine. We just do what another couple will do. They all fake yawn. "Nooo. I mean how is your bedroom life going silly" Jen says drunk. Ohhhhh that is very good,but I dont want to get into all of that. "Awwwww, that sounds good-OMG I have to go guys Jim just texted me we are going out tonight" said Stephanie. OMG STEPH REALLY!!! I shouted Stephanie. Im so sorry girls I love you guys. We did our group hug and after that everyone just said their see you laters' and went our own ways. Ohhh I should scare Soryu. I should come in screaming his name worrying him. YESSSS!!! That's what I will do. I carefully drive to Soryu house. Thank the lord I made it safely. Okkkk Plan take action. SORYU!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!!! Ohhhh SORYU?!?! I slowly opened his door to see if he is there and Aaaaaaaa there you are my dear Soryu!!! He look a little terrified. "Kiya have you been drinking with Steph and the girls again!?!" Soryu said. Ohhh Shit he found out!!! Ummm.....maybe maybe not??? Soryu *signs* Ohh I just recognized that he is shirtless. He looks alot muscular than in his shirt. So I start to rub on his body. I go from his shoulders to his muscular stomach. WOW!! Honey when did you get so muscular?! "Kiya honey what are you talking about ive always been like this" Soryu says confused but is laughing. No you look goooood!!! Soryu blushes and rubs his neck. I think im going to do something stupid. I get up and push him down on the bed and get on top of him. Soryu I want you tonight!! I love you so much and I couldn't get mind off of you!!! Soryu rolls to the point he is on top of me. "Me too" he said then started kissing on my neck. I let out moans of his name. He stops and says" Kiya are you sure cause when I start there is no stopping until morning" Ohhhh I want him even more. Yess....Yess Mr.Oh Im sure. "Ok then let our night begin." Soryu sticking to his words we went all night.
The Morning
I woke up and looked at the clock. It was 4:00 p.m. What!! I was sleep that long. I look over to see Soryu's face. He is smiling in his sleep that is so adorable. I kissed his forehead and got up to make some omelettes.
*Three omelettes later*
"Mmmm that smells delicious" I hear from behind me. Then Soryu's arms wraps around my waist and he said"Good Morning Sweety." Good Morning. Omelette? "Really I would never ever turn down your omelettes Kiya!" OMG I feel special that he just said that. I start to blush. Before I could even turn around to see him he was already at the table with a plate of six omelettes."Well you have quite an appetite don't you?!" "Mmmhhmmm" it makes me happy seeing him eat my omelettes like its the last day on earth. "So whats going on with the guys today?" I asked. "Umm....Eisuke is doing nothing besides what he does everyday.Baba and Ota are just going to do what they do best get on people nevres...so basically nothing."Soryu said. "Oooo Kiya dont you have a doctors appointment tomorrow at 11a.m.?" Soryu asked.Do i?OMG YESS I DO? "Let me guess you forgot again?""Yeah kinda of" Soryu chuckles and gets up to wash his dishes."Would you like me to you to the doctor tomorrow,Kiya" "Yes will you pick me up I really don't feel like driving?" "Yup sure will" "Ok then thats settled"
~~Time Skip to tomorrow morning~~
Still Kiya's P.O.V
I woke up at 9a.m. to get ready for my doctor's appointment. I look to see if Soryu was woke. I didn't see him in bed do maybe he is. I get up to take a shower and there he was in the shower. I have never actually look at his butt but he has a nice butt its adorable. While I was looking art his butt I didn't know he was staring at me. "Good Morning Kiya,Kiya?" Soryu said with confused look on his face. "Hmmm?oh Good Morning Hon!"
Soryu's P.O.V
I woke up before Kiya did I was just looking at her sleeping face and she its adorable when she sleeps. I got up to get in the shower. I got in for a couple of minutes and heard the bathroom door open. I know its adorable sleepy face but I just continued to shower. I turned of the water and pushed the shower door open and she was just staring at me."Good Morning Kiya,Kiya?" I then realized that she was staring at my butt."Hmmmm,oh Good Morning Hon" She disc snapping out of her daydream. She thinks I have an adorable butt or whatever.

Thanks for reading this chapter of my book.I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did writing it. -PrincessOfAmime