chapter 1:mum & dad coming 2 vist & ONE DIRECTION!?

vas happenin!?! this is NEW soooooo i hope you guys like it (:

picture on side {and in comment} of what Jessica looks like in the story....ISNT SHE PRETTY!?

Outfit IN EXTERNAL LINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Megan's outfit is in COMMENT!!!!!

ONE DIRECTION'S THIS IS US TRALIER IS ON SIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~the story~

i woke up to my best friend Megan shaking me. i groaned and opened my eyes to be staring into hers.

"WHAT?!" I yelled oviously annoyed. i hated getting waken up! i looked at the time on my alarm clock and saw it was fucking 8am!!!!!!! WHAT THE HELL!

"why are you WAKING ME UP AT THIS UNGODLY MORNING?!" i yelled at Megan trying SOOO hard to go back to sleep. but once im up i cant go back to sleep......yeah my life sucks when that happens....

"your parents are coming to visit remember?" Megan told me amused. i glared at her and groaned. i sat up and looked around my messy room. i lived here for 4 weeks and my room is already trashed. meh ill clean it later.....when i feel like it....

i got up and stretched. she laughed at me when she saw that i was not up. i rolled my eyes and grabbed some clothes and went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. i shaved my legs and got out of the shower. i changed into my ripped jean shorts , white tank top with black paint splatters and a gray hoodie from Victoria Secret and slipped on my peep toe heeled boots that went up to my ankle, chains on them they were pretty much a punk pair of boots.

i did my hair and makeup and sighed looking at myself in the mirror. my blonde hair curly with purple highlights and my brownish green eyes popping out of my makeup and making them look pretty. i loved my eyes. they looked different from other people's eyes. they wernt normal brown eyes.  i could see Megan staring at her phone and looked to be texting. probably her boyfriend Niall.

 Megan was wearing jean shorts, a black ripped up the side tank top with a black tank under it and a black hoodie from Victoria Secret & a pair of worn out converse. she had on a snapback over her curly hair, her lime green highlights visible,and makeup simple not too much but very natrual.

"you still gotta have me meet that boy" i told her walking into the room.

she blushed "he's coming to visit. he said his band-mate had to come meet his future wife......i guess arranged marriage? i really dont know....but hes gonna be here in 2 hours!" Megan said grinning like a chesmire cat.

i laughed and grabbed my phone,keys and flat card. i grabbed my purse and grabbed Megan's arm who seemed to be in lalala land and we walked downstairs and outside of our flat. i locked the door. i got into the car, Megan held her hand out and i sighed and handed her the keys. she was sitting in the front seat this entire time...that little bitch!

"YAY!" she screeched and put the keys in the ignition. oh how i loved my insane cray cray bestie Megan. we drove to the airport and suddenly One Direction came on the radio. i groaned and Megan hushed me. Little Things came on and i heard all of there voices. im not a HUGE fan of their music but i do have to say they are VERY talented. and hot but still.....

"there good" Megan hushed me when some guys voice came on. Megan was grinning HUGELY i actually thought her face was gonna fall off.

"ummmm you ok there Megs?" i asked her worried bout her. she nodded rapidly and sung along to the song. i rolled my eyes and looked outside. we pulled up to the airport and...there was girls EVERYWHERE'S holding signs and pictures of One Direction....WHY!?