Pt.2 Wet.........

The wetness was starting to bother you and decided to go get changed. You grabbed a pair of grey jeans and slid them on. You felt a slight of hard feeling when you bumped into something tall it was Dan. The thing you touched was his member, sticking out at you. You gasped. " You like what you see Y/N?" "yes..." You didn't expect this to happen so fast like one minute you had ice your pants. Wait. He tried to get me wet. Oh. He pushed you down and discarded your shirt else where. He grabbed a breast and started to stroke it, flick it, and suck it. Why did he tease with just this?

      But he stop teasing it was your turn now. You made your way up to his length and licked off the pre-cum while making him," Ahh-mmm" in pleasure.

   Then you took him in bobbing your head back and forth. Getting every inch of him. Until he made a loud moan you stopped. He get furious and pushed himself into you giving you no time to adjust. You couldn't stop him and couldn't contain your self your crush liking you. Then he said," Y/N I love Y-you very much." A wetness came into you filling you up.

  He fell to the ground and toke you with him. " Y/N will be my girlfriend then, can we get married and have kids?" " Sure Dan."

Ha I sucked at fanfic. Love you munchie munch munch llamas.