Classes

*LILLYS POV*
"Wake up!" Lizzie said.
"Liz, it's 8 in the morning." I said.
"Yes, but I'm hungry. I want a donut." She said. She pulled me out of bed and we went down to the café.
"So what do you want to do?" I asked her after.
"Well I don't know. Choose classes? Oh. We should do the same ones!" She said.
"Okay." I said. We picked out classes until 11:
"We should wake up the boys. Annoy them?" She asked.
"Course." I said. We went to their dorm. And Lizzie went to Trent and I went to Ethen.
"Morning!" I yelled. I could hear Lizzie yell too.
"It's too early." He said.
"It's 12:00 pm." I said. He pulled me down and I let out a scream before falling. I blushed a bit, I heard Lizzie scream too.
"We should go break up Trent and Lizzie." He said. I grunted but we left to see them lying in bed again. Lizzie blushed an mehd I followed her to the door.
"Wow. I could hear you." I laughed.
"I could hear you." She joined in. We went down to meet up with the rest. I don't even remember half the names they signed up for. Me and Lizzie didn't know what Trent and Ethen did. But Bella and Edward did something about teaching and Emmett did bodybuilding. Lizzie asked Trent something, and he mumbled a reply, then walked out. We all watched him go. Grumpy already.