Prolouge

Long spiky orange hair trailed behind the solitary figure is originated from, swaying to and fro against bone-white skin. Black markings trailed from the back of the helmet-like mask, down her eyes, disappearing into a collar of red fur and reappearing around the hole in between her huge breasts. She bent down and picked up the Gillian she had killed not long ago. It had been far away but she took it down with a single cero. It wasn't necessary for her to devour it. Being at the last stage of hollow evolution, a Vasto Lorde, she had no need to eat.

Little scavenger Hollows rose from the ground, looking at the body of the Gillian but refused to go any closer because of her very presence. She concealed her reiatsu and, one by one, the slowly crawled and slithered towards the Gillian carcass and started devouring it. It was gone within seconds, and the moment it was gone so was she.

She made her way to the Menos Forest where she resided when she wasn't wandering. Hollows never stayed in one place for too long. Reiryoku would accumulate and attract other, more powerful hollows. That put them at risk of being eaten so their instinct told them to never be in one place longer than necessary. She, however, had no such need. Hollows, including other Vasto Lorde, stayed away from her because of her immense amount reiryoku.

When she got to her own personal cave in the Menos Forest she stopped. She sensed someone within her sanctuary but didn't know exactly what it was. She could instantly tell it wasn't a hollow since its reishi was pure which meant it could only be one thing:

"Shinigami," she deduced. She heard clapping from inside her dark cave but refused to move. Instead, whoever invaded her space came out to her. He was a young Shinigami, shorter than her but not by much. He was in the standard shihakushou with a taichou haori still on his arms. His curly hair was slicked back with a single strand between his eyes, menacing eyes and a charming smile that could sway people any way he wanted but she saw through it. At first she thought nothing of his reiryoku levels but she could tell just by the way he held himself in front of her, a Vasto Lorde, that he was hiding something.

"You don't belong in this world Shinigami," she said, her golden-brown eyes not leaving his brown ones. "I will send you back." She moved her claw up to tear a rip between dimensions to send him back from where he came but stopped when he held up his hand.

"That isn't necessary," he said, his voice as charming as his smile. "I have a purpose here and I intend to fulfil it." The word 'purpose' piqued her interest and finally entered her cave, sitting on a bed of furs salvaged from hollows she killed over the years. He kneeled down in front of her in seiza on the cold floor. "Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Aizen Sousuke." He waited for her to say her name but she said nothing.

"Don't waste my time with trivial matters such as names. Get to the point and leave before hollows invade my territory."

"Very well then." He reached into his kosode and pulled out a small bluish-purple orb. She didn't have to touch it to know how it pulsed with power. It even glowed slightly at Aizen's touch. "This is the Hougyoku. It has the capability to dissolve the boundaries between Shinigami and Hollow and manifest the desires of those around it."

"What exactly are you going to do with such a thing?" She even tilted her horned head to the side, showing genuine curiosity in the little thing that radiated power.

"I'm going to create an army." It was a simple answer but she only had one question.

"Why would you need an army, of hollows at that?" He chuckled at her. She instantly knew that he had earlier doubted her intelligence. The chuckle also answered her question. "You plan a rebellion."

"Not just a rebellion but a war. I plan to become ruler of all four realms." His eyes shined.

"You want me to be your first test dummy."

"Not a test dummy but a success. Become my first soldier and you will know what it is like to be a ruler. All you need to do is follow my every command."

She looked down at his outstretched hand. In it he held the orb that could shatter the barrier separating the two warring races: Shinigami and Hollows. Her instincts told her to run, open a garganta and send him back to Soul Society, kill him, anything to get away from him. His very presence gave her bad feelings yet, oddly enough, she was drawn to his words and the orb. She noticed how he gazed at her, his eyes blazing with an emotion she had never seen before.

She touched the orb and everything turned white.

Mirrors surrounded her, reflecting her appearance at every possible angle. One by one the mirrors cracked and she could see something else in each reflection but knew it was still her. She retained the long orange hair that touched her waist, and the markings that were around where her hollow hole used to be. Her mask was fractured, the only portion of it left being the horns. Her skin went from pure white to a sun kissed version of Aizen's. Her eyes were now chocolate brown instead of golden-brown and her sclera was white instead of black. Her clawed hands and feet were normal like Aizen's.

The mirrors finally broke and her new form was now revealed to Aizen who smirked with satisfaction.

"Beautiful. Your power will know no limits," his eyes fell to the gothic number in the center of her back which she kept turned to him, "my Cero. Now stand and tell me your name."

She did as ordered by her own will which surprised her. She clenched her hands into fists and curled her toes, getting used to the new features only to see they weren't that much different than her claws. She turned to face him fully, not at all fazed by the fact that she was completely naked in front of a man.

"Kurosaki Ichigo."