You're Safe With Me(SpeedyxG18)

Speedy's POV-

"God dammit G18!!" I yell while we play a retarded race. "hahahahah" G18 laughs his adorable giggle. I didn't say anything so I just left the call and game. I sigh and take out my headphones an set them down along with my broken ass titian fall controller, then get up and walk into the kitchen. I grab a cup from the counter and pour myself a glass of water then I pull out my phone and go to twitter. After about 15 minutes G18 messages me. "What does this little fucker want" I say with a half smile as the butterfly's I always feel when I talk to him come back.

G18: Hey fucker, why'd you leave the game?

Speedy: Because I got annoyed

G18: Did someone rage quit and is pouting about it now?

Speedy: No, I just simply didn't want to play anymore.

G18: No, you left because nothing was going right for you. Learn to have fun speedy, don't be such a girl when you play. Not everything will be handed to you like you're use to.

Reading what G just said made my heart shatter into 1 million pieces. Yeah, the little fucker is adorable, but he's such a dick sometimes. It just hurts me so much, but he doesn't realize that.

Speedy: I got to go.

G18: What you going to go cry?

Speedy: No no, just going to go rethink something and why I'm even alive.

G18: Speedy? Are you okay?

Speedy: I don't fucking know G! Just leave me the fuck alone.

G18: Whoa, calm down there cowboy.

Why the fuck does he think I need to calm down! He's the one being the little shit. "FUCK!" I yell, punching the wall causing my hand to bust open and gush blood. "Not again." I say in a sad tone

Speedy: G, I need you to take me to the hospital...

G18: Jfc speedy again?

Speedy: Yes now hurry, this is the worst one yet.

After I sent that text I grabbed a towel then sat back down then after  little I laid back and started thinking about why I even liked G.

G18's POV-

"Hey, I uhh I have to go" I say quietly. "Why?" Hova asks. "Umm..." I was never good at making up excuses so I just left. 'Gosh dammit Speedy, why do you do this.' I was thinking as I rushed to his house. Yeah, him and I are the only ones that live close to each other from the crew, but I like it because I can help Speedy when he needs help, like right now. My phone is buzzing rapidly with phone calls and messages, but not one was from Speedy.

Once i pulled up into his drive way I put my car in park and ran into his house. He was just laying on his couch, it looked like he was just thinking. He didn't care about the blood running down his arm. "Speedy?" He shoots up and looks at me. 'Has he been crying?' "Oh I umm yeah, Hospital." Speedy fumbles for words to say. I walk over to him and calm him down. 

"Let me see your hand." At first he was hesitant, but then eventually he gave me his hand. It actually wasn't even that bad. "Speedy, you said this was the worst one yet." I say and look up at him. "I know, I just needed you to come over so I could see something." He says then smirks. "Ummm speedy." I say getting kind of scared of the look on his face.

"Speedy you're scaring m-" Speedy cut me off by slamming his lips into mine. At first I had no idea what to do. Do I push him off? Do I kiss back? Why do I like this? So many questions went through my head. Speedy broke the kiss and looked down in shame. "S-Sorry I just wanted to see if I...You know what it doesn't matter." He says and gets up and goes to his room.

"What fuck just happened?" I whisper putting my hand up to my mouth. After a few minutes of thinking I realized I haven't hear a peep or sound from Speedy so I get up and went to check on him. Once I got to his door I heard something very unusual. I pressed my ear up against the door and heard the light sobs coming from speedy. 

I frown as sit down next to his door and listen to him sobbing."Why do I even love you g18, all you do is hurt me." I heard Speedy whisper as he cry's. My heart broke, 'Speedy loves me? I hurt him?' Wait, my heart is breaking, I enjoyed that kiss, this all adds up. I love speedy too. After 10 minutes of me going back through the days I've talked to him and how I get butterflies every time we talk I heard the soft snore of speedy. 

I get up and whip my eyes. 'I was crying?' I thought. I put my hand on the door knob and slowly open the door trying not to way the sleeping speedy. 'Aww, he looks so....cute' I thought. You know what fuck it. I take off my shoe's, slip off my jeans and put on one of his spare pajama pants because why not and then slipped into the bed, under the covers, careful not to make a lot of movement. Once I got comfortable I could feel my eyes struggling to stay open, but I managed to stay on high alert and awake. 

Speedy started tossing and turning in his sleep mumbling stuff I couldn't understand. Then he said "Stop it, leave G alone..." His voice faded as he said that. He must be having a nightmare. "It's okay-" He said as he wrapped his arms around me like a teddy bear. "-you're safe with me" 

I didn't know how to end this, but here you go! This was requested by honeybear00 Sorry its not the best, but i tried xD

P.S. Sorry for any mistakes and how short it is.