Meeting

Mystery's pov

I was late extremely late. I had passed out after hitting my head on the floor. I still don't know how my brother didn't find me. Anyway, i hurried to my locker to get my books for fifth period. As i walked into the class i heard the children's whispers no doubt they were talking about me. The teacher started to argue about me being late for school but i didn't take her on.

no.

My mind was focus on the boy seating next to me. suddenly the teacher declared this is the new student his name is Blake, he will be seating next to you form now on.

I gave the teacher a death glare and she took a step back. I giggled and turn to the boy he seemed nice enough. for now anyway.

I'm Mystery nice to meet you i said with a weak smile.

The students gasped. I turned to them and give them a smile that said shut up or else.

Hey. Blake. uh nice to meet you to he said.

Then some kid shouted DON'T TALK TO THAT PHYSCO! He smiled. Quiet down class the teacher said it's time to start the lesson. Macy bolted up and said miss today you said we were doing a class on Mental Illnesses. She smirked at me.

I clutched my eyes in pain, trying desperately not to scream.

KILL THEM 1 KILL THEM ALL! the voice screamed.

Hey, are you ok he asked.F fine i stuttered.

Bake's pov

I could see she was in pain. None of the students seemed to notice. Macy continued with her report and from what i heard it was no wonder her voices probably wanted to kill her.

Mystery ears began to bleed furiously.

I shot out of my seat and said to the teacher that she needed to call an ambulance and that the student should leave the classroom.

They all looked at me in disbelief, but did as i said.

The paramedics arrived just in time. I explained the situation to them. So they went in to try to sub do her.

To no avail. She had one of the men in a death lock.

One false move and she would kill him.

Fortunately there was a medical student who had drove along to see them in action. He shot her with a tranquilizer.

As she dropped to the floor i could not help but think that they shouldn't have laid a finger on her. I rode to the hospital with them.

(SKIP RIDE TO AND PROCEDURES)

She finally opened her eyes.