blurb

this story is obviously based off of the song title, crybaby, by the neighbourhood so like listen to that pls thank u and enjoy :))

|•|

Her ivory skin was blotched, stained with flushed cheeks and black makeup streaks as she cried silently. Her little spot next to the stream was her hideaway from all the cruel people in the world that made people hurt for no reason at all, even though the branches and thorns weren't great company either, scraping up her ankles. It was nothing, compared to what she had felt before.

The man, he heard her soft whimpers and sniffles beyond a short distance. He took a few steps, allowing his presence to be known. He towered over her frail body until she finally turned, looking up at him with her light doe eyes.

"W-Who are you?" She tremored softly, slowly, as if the sound of her voice could break at any second. She realized, it was the young man that worked at the bakery.

"I'm Harry. You are?," He questioned, voice sounding throaty and deep.

"Juliet," She began to pick at the fleece of her sweater nervously, biting her lip. He intimidated her quite a bit, his eyes seemed to burn holes into her skin, following her movements.

He squatted down next to her, awkward due to his large stature. He said, "Why are you crying?"

"I don't know," She mumbled. She genuinely could not fathom a rational reason as to why she was crying. Her problem was observing things to much into depth, it caused the tears to fall from her eyes often.

He chuckled darkly and gripped her chin, keeping a firm grip on her soft skin. He then said, "Well my dear Juliet, the world isn't very welcome to a crybaby," He let her face go and continued, in a voice that made Juliet's breath hitch, "Suck it up or suck me off with those pretty pink lips of yours."

|•|

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THAT BECAUSE I SURE DID.
so like I will update once a week, maybe twice if i get plenty of reads but idk yet. plus thanks to tornadic , mi luv, for editing the blurb for me!! im super excited for this !!
-chloe

(FUTURE CHLO WASSUP, so this takes place in the u.s, just thought i'd clear that up)