chapter 2

((I will write the rest in 3rd person:) ))

"Lana, we have been shopping for ages, can't we go now.. I'm tired and I need to start decorating my home.. "

Lana, Y/n's all time best friend stood in front of her, backpack full of clothes on her back and bags in her hands, filled with art decor and photos and posters from all ages of her past in another bag while she smiled her big bunny tooth smile, he brown eyes smiling behind her thick framed glasses, while she turned to face Y/n, her blonde hair swaying with her ponytail.

"But Y/n, we still have a few stores left.. " Her pink lips formed into a frown as Y/n looked past her, seeing Ethan, Mark and Jack. She stood up straight and nodded, "A-Alright! Let's get the last few shops over and done with.. "

Lana smiled and turned around, realizing the three men that strolled down the busy centre. She smiled and laughed, dragging her over to "Lé Coffeé" -Random place-  one of their all time favourite cafe's for rolls and coffee.

Y/n places her bags down and smiled, as Lana went up to order some coffee and Their rolls, leaving y/n to get comfy into the corner booth. She whipped out her phone and smiled, scrolling through her contacts as her finger hovered over Jimins name, she wanted to text him so bad but knowing him, he's probably working and she doesn't wanna get him in trouble.

*Clank Clank*

Lana placed the coffee and plates onto the table and smiled as Y/n tossed her phone into her bag, her eyes wide as she licked her lips, looking at the roll in front of her, filled with all her favourite fillings. Lana Sat beside her and smiled, "I seen You know who~"

She nudged Y/n and smiled widely as Y/n's cheeks flushed red, "Y-Yeah.. S-so?"
Lana sipped her coffee and placed it down, "Why didn't you go say hi?! " She squealed as Y/n shook her head, "N-No.. I would never! "

"But why not??" Lana said excitedly. See, she knew Y/n liked One of those three males, she knew that Y/n was head over heels for one of those males... Yet she just didn't know which one Y/n really liked. How doesn't she not know you ask? Cause Y/n is a pretty good liar when it comes to anything. That girl could hide secrets for years before they are even told... Maybe even keep some of them with her to her grave.

"Cause..." she frowned, looking away from her best friend, who sat across the table oogling her from head to toe, as she tried to read the expression on Y/n's face,"No-one is supposed to know and no-one will ever know... Got it?"

Lana scoffed and laughed,"Know? About what?" Y/n tapped her foot impatiently under the table,"you were talking about who I liked..no-one will ever be told..until the day I get a boyfriend or the day I die alone.. right?"

Lana just sat back and sipped her coffee as she watched Y/n for a moment,"...strange strange girl, you know that?" Y/n's eyebrow cocked up in confusion,"what do you mean strange girl?" The flat lined lips on lanas' face slowly rose as she laughed lightly,"don't worry about it, sip your tea and get a move on! We need to go,i wanna bring home the bags before it starts raining! "

Y/n went to ask her ask hint the remaining shops when Lana buts in,"if you mention anything about more shops, I'll sell you to them understand? "

Y/n scoffed and rolled her eyes before cleaning the mess from the roll as she gathers her bags,"Let's go then! My house isn't gonna finish itself just yet!"

Lana dramatically put her hand on her heart," sorry mom!" She laughed lightly, as y/n pushed her back into the corner booth and smiled," meet you at my house you slow shit! "

Lana yelled for her to come back and help but Y/n was to far ahead at this stage to even care as she made her ear back to her home in the car.

Yes she called a taxi for Lana, no she's not that bitchy to abandon her but lana can be sassy or annoying when she wants to be.

-------
Lana appeared at Y/n's door about 10-15 minutes after she was abandoned. And by that stage Y/n had ordered pizza, cleared space in the living room to sit on loads of cushions and had gotten into her pj's as she was leaning against the warmth of the radiator, eating a slice of pizza and humming.

"You shithead! Help me motherfu-"
"You can place your belonging in the guest bedroom beside you.." she interrupted Lana, continuing to eat her pizza.

"But-"
"You can sleep in the guest room okay? Just leave your belongings in there and get over for some god damned pizza!" Y/n explained, smiling at her.

Lana just huffed and kicked the door closed, before dragged her bags into the plain, duck egg painted bedroom with a white bedsheeted double bed in the centre. Against the wall of course, duh.

She scrunched her nose up slightly at the colour that was originally in the room and walked over to the corner,placing her bags there as she walked out and planked herself beside Y/n, on to the softest of fluffy cushions before grabbing a slice of pizza and eating away on it.

"The colour in the room isn't the greatest " Lana spoke softly, looking at her best friend who was huddled under blankets, "well tough shit, that's gonna be my work room or..office you could say."

Lanas face contorted at the idea,"who in their right mind has a duck egg colour...on their office wall??"

Y/n stuffed the crust into her mouth and smiled,"me" She said sleepily, before yawning,"why don't you go asleep?" Lana said lightly, smiling widely, I'll go too. Okay?"

Y/n nodded lightly before whining and sitting up,crawling into the master bedroom down the hall and closing the door. Lana closed over the left over pizza and stretched, walking to the guest bedroom. Or as she wants to name it, the hideous waste of space.

Lanas feet left the ground as she jumped in fright when there was a light knock on the front door down the hallway. She shrugged and walked down the hallway and to the front door, placing the key in as she unlocked the door,peeking her head onto the other side.

"Hello?"

She let out a yelp when she felt herself be pulled out and into the darkness of the night sky.
{Re-written_7th November 2018}