Prologue

They pushed me away from them... and for that, I learned how to live independent. I used my own money to continue my studies.

I looked some works until I found the Montero's Group of Company. I applied as a secretary.

A secretary of a gorgeous and handsome man.. a hot-shot business man, who got my V-card when the day my parents pushed me away..

He dared me to be his SEXRETARY in exchange of my school tuitiong fee and free shelter to live.

So what do you expect me to say? Of course I agreed. Bukod sa nakakalusaw ang kagwapuhan at yummy ang katawan niya, na-aattract rin ako sa kaniya.

Malandi na kung malandi but who cares? Siya naman ang nakauna sa'kin and I know that we have the same feeling of attraction.

I'm a certified PLAYGIRL that's why my parents pushed me away. Kinahiya nila ako. Kinahiya nila ang pagkakaroon ng anak na katulad ko.

Why? They took away from me the freedom I want! I want to care their care and love. Love me as they love my sister. Care me as they care my sister but then.. tinakwil nila ako. Ang sakit pero wala nang mas sasakit pa sa nararamdaman ko nang malaman ko ang katotohanan.

Nagtrabaho ako sa sarili kong pagsisikap. Isang trabahong hinding-hindi ko pinagsisisihan and hindi ko kailanman pagsisisihan.

I'm Samantha Audrey Salvador, 20 years of age, graduating in collage in the course of Business Administration, certified playgirl, black sheep of the family.. and..

I'm....

... the Seductive SEXretary of my boss, Hugh Klyte Montero and this is my story...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Waaahh! First time kong gumawa ng ganito. Sana po magustuhan niyo! Huhuhu! Patulong naman po sa cover photo! Sino pong marunong gumawa ng cover? Help me, please??

- Chummy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~