Chapter Two

When we got back to her house I helped her get inside and her mom checked her out. She threw up a few more times, badly. I was holding her hand the whole time; I could tell she was really embarrassed. She wouldn't look at me right after she did it, but even then she was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. After she was done throwing up I gave her, her laptop. As soon as she clicked on the internet the pictures of us were there, they were everywhere.

"Check your twitter." She said to me seriously.

"Blair, it's not a big deal."

"Please just check your twitter." She said to me once again before I actually did it.

"Fine, but don't get offended if there is anything on there." She nodded looking scared. I could see the fear in her eyes. I logged onto twitter and I found a few positive messages saying she was pretty and that she and I look cute together. Then there were negative ones, and those were bad. The tweets were making fun of her, saying all these disgusting things about her. Want to know what really bothered me though? It bothered me when they said that she was bitch. They didn't even know her, they knew nothing about her. Was she a bitch because I love her, because I love spending time with her? They also called her a slut. How was she a slut? How would they even know if she was? They didn't even know her name. I quickly logged off the screen but it was too late. Tears filled up in her eyes.

"I told you Niall. I told you." She repeated with tears in her eyes.

"It's nothing that bad." I said regretting it right after I said it.

"Really it isn't that bad? Wow, Niall. It wasn't that bad when they told me that they actually hoped I'd have cancer so I can die? It wasn't that bad saying I'm a bitch and a slut when they don't know anything about me? It wasn't that bad calling me a man because I have cancer and I can't help that I lost my stupid hair! I can't help it. No, no, no, the worst was when you said you cared about me and I believed it." She said as tears fell down from her eyes.

"No! I really didn't mean for it to sound like that."

"Niall, like I said before why don't you just leave me and forget about me. It would be easier for you, so when I die you won't have to deal with the pain and you and your fans can go on with your happy lives."

"Blair, you're not going to die. So don't even say that. You're going to get through this. We're going to get through this. You know what our song is? It's They Don't Know about Us. 'They don't know about the things we do They don't know about the "I love you"'s but I bet you if they only knew they would just be jealous of us, they don't know about the up all nights they don't know I've waited all my life just to find a love that feels this right baby they don't know about, they don't know about us.' And you will never get rid of me, ever. So don't think you can." I said to her softly as she smiled.

"Niall, I have to tell you something." She said sadly

"Look who texted me babe, Harry. You, the boys, and I are going to have a movie night." I said ignoring her without realizing it; I should have listened to her then.

"Okay, when?"

"We're leaving right now!"

"I don't even have normal clothes on; I only have my pajamas on."

"Who cares? It is still movie night; they aren't going to judge you. I'll even go get my pajamas on."

"Okay! Let's go get your pajamas." She said chuckling.

"Mom, we're going over to Harry's!" She yelled to her mom as we were exiting through the front door.

"Do you remember how we met?" I asked her as we got into my car.