If I Like Him, So What.?

I woke up the next at 6, the usual. I did my daily routine like always. I walked in my room to my closet. I decided to " swag " out today. I put on a black, blue, and purple galaxy crop top, grey high waist distressed skinny jeans, and Grape 5s. Accessory wise, I put on a black spiked hair bow, black and silver cross chain, black spiked bracelet, and black studs. I decided to wear my hair down. I looked in the mirror. You couldn't even tell I smoked weed. I just shrugged and walked downstairs.

Mom: you look pretty today.

Jasmine: thanks.

I grabbed a poptart and my book bag. I left out the house. I saw Maria.

Maria: well okay lil mama. What made you want to get dressed up today.? Is it Issaa.?

Jasmine: * rolls eyes * I don't like him nor do I know him. And I just felt like it.

Maria: whatever you say.

I was about ready to smack her until she took a piece of my poptart.

Maria: thank you baby girl.

Jasmine: whatever.

I ate the rest of it. We finally arrived at school. I hated this place with a passion. I walked to my locker and put some of my books up. I kneeled down.

??: Jasmine.

I lost my balance and fell. I looked up to see who it was. Jacquees.

Jasmine: boy you scared the hell outta me.

Jacquees: sorry about that * extends hand *

He helped me up.

Jasmine: what's up.?

Jacquees: since you and Maria are the only cool girls in this school who don't be on our tips 24/7, y'all wanna hang out with us this weekend.?

Jasmine: sure. Where y'all go be at.?

Jacquees: probably out to eat or bowling.

Jasmine: okay. Fine by me.

Jacquees: okay. I'll be keeping in touch.

Jasmine: iight.

He walked off. I knelt down and grabbed my stuff, heading to my first class, Geometry. I walked in early. I saw Issa, Tevin, and 3 other people. Issa was talking with Tevin. Me being me, I intruded on their conversation.

Jasmine: hello.!

Issa: * laughs * hey Jasmine.

Tevin: aye, I gotta question for you.

Jasmine: what.?

Tevin: you smoke weed.?

Jasmine: ya.! Its my life.

Issa: Tevin do too.

Jasmine: aye though, you go smoke weed with my one day.?

Tevin: you already know.

Issa: * laughs * y'all need help.

Jasmine: just cause you ain't about that life.

Issa: I can be about that life but I just don't.

Tevin: oh yea.

Jasmine: .??

Issa: nothing. But Jacquees told you.?

Jasmine: about this weekend.?

Tevin: yea.

Jasmine: yup.