Wet paper grass

When there is a world made of paper. Only bad can come from it.

The people were paper. The grass was paper. Even the pigs were paper. Not one human that lived in this cruel paper world got along. (or was there) When the parents got mad at each other they would give each other paper cuts, and rip each other. 

The children did not like this, but sadly the children could not do anything about it.

One day a new family was moving into Unpublished st. A mother with two kids. A boy and a girl. The girl was named Amamda.  and the boy was named Edwin.

It did not take long for the other children to find out there were new comers. The children were quickly alarmed.

"We must hurry and tell them," exclaimed the Girl in the Hot pink shirt, but only before muttering under her breath "So we can hurry and leave them to there death".

"Shut up pinki, you re just jealous that we might get another girl on our team." yelled the boy in dark red shirt.

 "Am not, I just don't think they can be capable of being on the team," she said defensivly.

Amanda and edwin both saw the group of kids and decided to say hi. There mother did not mind at all if they did. They looked at there mother before leaving. It was a sign to say they would be back. 

Every kid had a diffrent color shirt. " HI," Amanda and Edwin both said in Harmoney.

" Great, the twins are here! Do you guys always say things at the same time. You know scenc youre twins and all," said a boy in a bright yellow 

"Um.. no we are not twins, we are a day apart," said Edwin.

"Wow, you  want tecnical pepole on the team," said Hot pink sarcasticaly.

"STOP BEING SO SARCASTIC, gosh youre so annoying," Said Dark red.

"Um.. sorry.. for.. the.. rude.. welcome...Umm...Im..Shy.. blue," He said shyly

"Wait let me get this straight, Every color stands for everyones caricteristic? Hot pink equals dramatic, Dark red equals angrey, Yellow equals happy about everything, and blue equals shy," Amanda said starting to understand the way things were.