Sabriel

Sam was walking down the sidewalk alone. His hands were jammed into his coat pockets, and he thought about what he would do when he got back to the motel.

"SAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMYYYY!" Came a voice from behind him. Sam knit his eyebrows together, recognizing the voice almost immediately.

"SAMMYSAMMYSAMMY!" The archangel Gabriel rammed into Sam's back, hugging him tightly from behind. He rubbed his face in Sam's coat, his nose just barely reaching the nape of Sam's neck.

Sam sighed, used to this by now.

"What do you want, Gabriel?"

"I haven't seen you in so long, Sammy! I misseded you!" Gabriel said, rubbing his nose along Sam's neck, making chills go up Sam's spine. Sam could feel a blush rising to his cheeks, and his heart was getting fluttery.

"O-okay, Gabriel... Y-you can, you can let go now." Sam cleared his throat and tried to harden his voice.

"Sammy, what's wrong?" Gabe teased, able to feel Sammy's heartbeat through his rib cage.

"N-nothing..." Sam stuttered, his cheeks darkening. He tried to get the hyper arch-angel off of him.

"NUUUUU!" Gabriel protested, holding tighter to Sam, clasping his hands in front of Sam, clinging desperately to him like a seat belt. Sam sighed.

"Fine." He complained, and began walking again. Gabriel's eyes flew open and he took a sharp intake of breath, happy that Sam didn't make him separate from his body.

Gabriel gave a little triumphant "Yay!" and hopped onto Sam's back and leaned his head against Sam's. Sam gave an involuntary gasp, but regained his balance and kept walking. Sam smiled slyly to himself, not being able to help the fact that he was happy.

His angel purring quietly on his back, Sam carried him all the way home. (Which wasn't that far, but it seemed like it. Gabriel is heavier than you'd think. Must be the sweets.)

---

Hayo! Red here. This is for IDontHopeYoureHappy since she requested it. Hope you like! The image I found on DeviantArt, and it's by epicdarkangel. I don't really know how to do this, it's my first time. So please give me a break if it's shit. Bye!