Mobbed

I look around, there are so many CDs to choose from. I walk to the new releases section and as I'm looking through the CDs someone crashes into me, knocking me over.

"Hey! Watch where you're going!" I yell.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to crash into you. I was trying to get away from someone" a guy with brownish hair says.

"Y-y-you're J-Justin B-Bieber!" I say excitedly.

"Shh" he says, putting his hand over my mouth.

"I'm a huge fan" I say.

"What's your name?" Justin asks.

"Yesenia, but my friends call me Sena" I say.

"Sena, can you help me? Fans mobbed me, so I fled and hid in this store. I can't get out" he says.

"Sure. Follow me" I say. I lead him to the back exit of the store. I rush him to my car and we both get in.

"Can I see your phone for a minute? Mine died" he says. I hand him my phone and he types something in it. Then he calls someone, and explains his situation to them, and hangs up.

"Who did you call?" I ask.

"My manager. He asked if you could help prevent me from getting mobbed by fans" he says.

"Yea I can help" I say. I drive to my apartment and we get out.

__________________________

*Author's note

Dedicated to Crazy_RapperGirl. I hope you like it!