A Miraculous Christmas Tale - PART 2

Marinette watched Tikki as she finished the last of her cookie. She smiled happily.

"I'm ready to go!" Tikki exclaimed.

"Good," Marinette replied with a smile of relief. "We need to find Creux and stop this madness."

"Transform, Ladybug!" Marinette exclaimed.

Ladybug exited the small closet and left the bakery, emerging out onto the cold streets of Paris. She frowned. The snow was gray, the sky was gray, everything was gray. Although Ladybug wasn't hit with the snow ball, she could already feel her Christmas spirit deteriorating at the sight of her surroundings.

Ladybug emerged back on the streets where Chat joined her.

"Feeling better, my lady?" he asked with a smirk.

"Yep," Ladybug replied. Her attention was then drawn to a particular person moping up and down the sidewalk. That person happened to be Alya.

Ladybug sprinted over to her friend, Chat following. "Alya, go take cover in a store or something," she instructed.

"Ok," Alya replied hopelessly. "But Ladybug," she mumbled quietly, her face pale. "You should go read my blog."

Ladybug smiled slightly. Although Alya may not have had Christmas spirit anymore, she still cared about her Ladyblog.

"I'll make sure to," Ladybug replied with a nod. She watched Alya slowly walk into a nearby store.

"Now how are we going to find our little friend?" Chat Noir asked curiously.

"I don't know," Ladybug replied, checking her surroundings. "I guess we just walk around until we see or hear something suspicious."

Ladybug and Chat sprinted down the street, their breaths visible in the cold air. They slid to a stop when a scream filled the air.

"Looks like we just found our first clue," Chat observed, glancing around.

The duo turned down a street, trying to detect the noise. The scream shattered the air again and Ladybug knew where the trouble was.

They traveled down a street with houses on either side of the road. The noise was closer now.

They stopped at the front of a house. Ladybug clenched her fists. "Get ready, Creux," she said.

Ladybug and Chat Noir kicked down the door. "You're done for!" she exclaimed righteously. She glanced at the faces and felt completely stupid.

Staring back at them was an innocent looking family all watching a Christmas movie together. They stared at the heroes in bewilderment.

"Well this is PAWkward.," Chat Noir said, inspecting the faces.

Ladybug rolled her eyes and put on an apologetic smile. "Sorry about him and his PAWful puns..." Ladybug chuckled while Chat gave her the thumbs up in approval.

The family just continued to stare at the duo in shock.

A scream erupted from the house next door, and Ladybug and Chat glanced at each other. Ladybug smiled in victory, exiting the house in a quick manner.