Writer Interview #2 - NeonLights1404

Thank you to neonlights1404  for taking the time to do an interview with us!

We truly appreciate it. 

***

1. What does your writing process look like?

Very very very very very disorganized. I'd start writing one part then suddenly think of another part. Then I'd stop writing the first bit, leave space and write the next bit and... It's basically a jumbled mess that takes more than 1 proofread to fix.

2. Do you have any strange writing habits?

I don't know if it's considered strange but I have a habit of saving my work pretty much every 2 seconds. I think it's just because I'm lazy and if I accidentally close it, I wouldn't want to rewrite it.

3. Have you always loved writing, or is it something you grew to love?

I've never hated it when I was little but I think I just grew to love it more over the years.

4. What book do you wish you could have written?

The Percy Jackson books. It's one of my favourite series and I just love Percy' sassy narration. :P

5. What is your favorite book?

The Harry Potter series (of course) and the Percy Jackson series. I can't choose just one book! But if I do, it definitely won't be the Order of Phoenix since my favourite character is Sirius and he sort of died in that book...

6. If you could be one character, out of any book, who would it be and why?

This is so hard. Maybe Annabeth from Percy Jackson or any character at Hogwarts after the whole Voldemort thing (preferably a Gryffindor character) because you get to be a freaking wizard and have magic and go to Hogwarts and drink butterbeer and play qudditch....

7. What do you consider to be your best accomplishment?

This is quite nerdy but I've played chess since I was little and have won first in at least 5 nationals, 3 Asian opens and 2 North American opens. I was supposed to go to Worlds but ended up being sick that week. :(

8. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

I'd be in university, probably. Most likely procrastinating and not studying for tests.... :P

9. What writing advice do you have for other aspiring authors?

I'm no good with advice but I will say one thing. Write what you want and ignore what everybody else thinks. Everyone has a different opinion and as long as you're satisfied with your work, nothing else matters.

10. Is there anything else you would like to add?

If you haven't read the Harry Potter series or the Percy Jackson series, GO READ IT.

***

Thanks again to neonlights1404 for talking with us!  You can check out our Featured Authors reading list for more incredible stories.

***Do you have a Wattpad writer you would like interviewed? Leave your requests in the comments section, and will see what we can do!***