I run towards Dumbledore and I can feel everyone's eyes on me, even the teachers.

I whispered to him, "Professor, Harry! Remember! I have a plan, I can control this large group of people."

"No, my dear. You don't need to do this. It's too risky for such a young lady you are."

"I have to, he's my friend and I don't want people to treat him badly." I said with all concen and with all my heart.

"My dear, you're still sick, you can't do-" He was cut off by the Goblet of Fire going badly, it's like out of control then a piece of paper flew out of it, there it is.

"Harry Potter!" The headmaster said, what the can't he wait for me. Everybody looked at him crazy and he made his way to the front with his eyes on him.

"He's a cheat!"

"He's not even 17 yet!"

Stupid people.

I don't need to follow anyone, I will follow myself.

"Sorry headmaster, I have to do this." I said as everyone heard me since they started whispering "what is she sorry for?" "what is she doing?" And more of that.

I grabbed Harry's wrist tightly. I faced everyone, and I can feel there eyes on me, except for Ron, Mione, the twins and Draco. I closed my eyes, gathering up all the strength and focused on what i'm about to do. As I opened my eyes, I can feel my eyes red, They had there eyes on me, good.

"MAYBE HARRY IS IN THIS COMPETITION BUT YOU ALL HAVE NO RIGHTS TO TREAT HIM BADLY. PROFESSOR MOODY, WHEREVER HE IS, IS THE REASON OF THIS. HE ISN'T REALLY HIM BUT SOMEONE ELSE DRINKING POLYJUICE POTION TO CHANGE HIS APPEARANCE. NOW WHOMEVER TREATS HIM BADLY WILL PAY A PRICE. A PRICE YOU WOULDN'T WANT TO HAPPEN! HE'S NO CHEAT." I said through my thoughts but made an echo-ey voice, I heard it too.

I faced the teachers, all confused. They have heard what I have said also. I've got a bit of strength but was about to fall. I got blurry vision.

"To you, him is the reason. Moody." I started, "The match goes on, tell the rest of the contestants. I'm sorry about this."

My eyes fluttered and I suddenly fell. Maybe i'm really young for all of this. Then that's it. It's over.

Black out.

Mione's P.O.V

We heard what Lily said but it didn't brainwashed us like the others. Ron and the twins with me, all running towards her. Even Malfoy from the other side did.

Malfoy carried her in his arms. It looks like his going to cry but he's not. All teachers went towards her, it's like she's dead for the third time. Oh Lily, why do you always have to care for others before herself?

Dumbledore, Professor McGonagall, and Snape went towards her and lead us all to the hospital wing. Conversing on what they need to do. This is a risky thing for Lily especially that she's too young in handling her abilities.

When we reached the hospital wing, Madam Pomfrey knew what to do for it is her third time here. The twins sat beside her and Draco on the other side. I can't help but cry seeing Lily like this again. What if she doesn't wake up this time? It's far more worse what she did today.

I leaned on Ron and cried on his chest, it hurts to see her like this all over again and we've got nothing to do. Nothing at all.

Third Person's P.O.V

The twins are like statues sitting there staring at her. Just staring like she's never gonna wake up again.

Ron and Hermione sitting by the corner, comforting each other. All Hermione did is cry and worry about her best friend. Same with Ron, after what he did earlier, he thought that maybe it's really her ability that caused this not love.

And there's Draco, holding her hand tightly. face flat on the bed, probably sobbing. Wouldn't it hurt you to see your girlfriend like this for the third time? And how long will they be waiting for her to finally wake up to her senses? or what if she doesn't wake up at all?

Dumbledore and Madam Pomfrey were talking about the proper potion to cure this kind of sickness. A potion that will never cause her too much pain. The Alder Potion. The potion made by Alice Calder that help her learn all she can learn about this future reading abilities of hers without getting hurt and blacking out.

Snape was also worried, staring at her like what the twins are doing and also glancing at Draco. Why is that he cares about her so much? Maybe because her boyfriend is Draco.

They've got nothing to do at this moment but just to look at her lying there cold and to wait for her to wake up but that is obviously not happening at this very moment.

Harry's P.O.V

I can't believe this. Lily won't listen to us and now she's at the hospital wing once more because of me. I walked down to where the other contestants are and they looked at me crazy that i'm not suppose to be here. I am not suppose to be! Triwizard Tournament, tri means three, not four.

I sat down and cupped my face onto my hands. All I can think about now is Lily and her only. I can feel tears running down my cheeks.

"Harry?" I believe it is Cedric who asked.

"What?" I asked in annoyance.

"What happened?" He asked. I stood up, whip my tears away and give an answer to his question.

"Lily, the Slytherin Princess they call. Maybe you have heard of her. The girl dating Draco Malfoy." I stated.

"Yeah, the pretty one, your best friend right?"

"Yeah, she was with us when we went at the Quidditch World Cup. She is actually a future reader."

"A future reader?" Someone butt in, Fleur. The girl from Beauxbatons.

"Yeah, she erased the thought of me being in this competition in everyone's mind and now she's in the hospital wing for the third time because of me." I explained.

"Third time?" She asked again. Why do you care?

"Yes, she has this sickness that turned her eyes to dark red and won't return to her blue eyes. Now she can't use her abilities properly. What worse is she might never wake up again." I stated and now that's one thing i'm very worried about.

Dumbledore's P.O.V

Here at my office with the teachers, Minerva and Severus.

"This can't go on, Albus! First the dark mark then this?" Minerva said.

"And what are we going to do with Ms. Smith? She can't handle this without anyone teaching her the right things." Snape said.

"What do you suggest, Minerva? We already have a solution to Ms. Smith's problem." I said.

"Put an end to it. Don't let Potter compete." Minerva answered. Snape commented, "And what is that?"

"Barty said, that it must go on. We must protect Cedric and not Potter at this moment. He at the end will die. Ms. Smith said it herself. Voldemort will be rising from dead." I stated to Minerva.

"And it's the Alder potion, Severus. It takes time to be done but that's all we can do."

"Isn't that impossible to do headmaster?" Severus asked.

"It is but we don't exactly know if it will work, but for the mean time. Potter will enter and do his best. We watch Cedric and cure Ms. Smith as soon as possible so we can have her tell us all the events happening. Also find Alastor." I explained.

"The real Alastor Moody." I stated.

A.A