Tempted

Vince's POV
I walked into my office as usual, but today something was different I don't know why I just felt it in the atmosphere. I walked in the in my house then looked on my desk to see that I would be working with a new client, "Oh great" I thought to myself sarcastically. To be honest I think I have enough clients, I can barely handle the ones I got in on top of that Tamar wants to start singing again. Then I decided to go meet this new girl, I walked to the studio and all I seen were people in front and in the office staring at her I thought to myself "Well she must be pretty" I walked in shoving past everyone in my way.
Vince: Okay guys that's enough time for us to get to work.
???: You got a good one on your hands Vince!!
Someone told me while exiting the booth, I stood there and I looked up to see a very beautiful girl standing there, not as beautiful as Tamar but she was cute...
???:Hi my name is Britney
Vince: Hey my name is V...
Britney: Yeah Vince I know exactly who you are *she says with a devilish smile*
Vince: Yeah that's me you ready to start??
Britney: Yeah but first *moves closer*
Vince: *Backs up until he hits the wall* umm I have a girlfriend/fiancé
Britney: She doesn't have to know anything
Vince:Yeah but it wouldn't be right
Britney: What she doesn't know won't hurt her *kisses him*
Vince: *Kisses back* No I can't do it this is wrong gets up and leaves...
To Be Continued
Yeah I know it's short but y'all have to tell me if I should continue or not I just gave y'all this to get an idea😊