"I'm teaching her how to skate." I say.

"I know how to skate, I just, wanted to come here." Y/F/N defends trying not to smirk, I just roll my eyes.

"Teaching her? Are you like a pro?" Dylan jokes.

Before I could answer Y/F/N answers for me.

"YES! She's so good! She can skate backwards, and do those jump-twist thingies and she can go really fast!"

Thomas and the other two looked at me with wide eyes, brows raised and a complete look of awe. I tried my hardest to fight back a laugh.

"Really?" Thomas says.

"Yes and no." I reply. All three of them looked more confused than me trying to figure out a math problem. "Well I used to be able to do those things but I'm a bit rusty 'cause I haven't been here in a long time." I explain the question that they were asking with their gazes.

"Well show us." Tyler said. "Please?" I laughed.

"Alright. I'll give it a go." I started to skate backwards, occasionally checking behind me. I then went around the corner and turned into a normal skating-forward motion. I went the whole way around the rink and when I reached the group, I stopped instantly.

"I haven't done that in a while." I huff a little out of breath.

"That was awesome!", "That was amazing!", "Bloody hell that was wicked!" The three boys chime.

"Thanks. Y/F/N I'm gonna get something to drink quickly, want anything?"

"No I'm okay thanks."

"You guys want anything?" They all shake their heads. "Okay I'll be back soon." I start to skate off but someone grabs my wrist. I turn and see Thomas.

"I'll come with you." He offers.

"It's alright you don't have to. I'm just getting a drink." I say.

"I am too." He beams.

"I'll get one for you and you can stay here."

"No. I'm coming." He begins to skate with me to the café near the rink.

We go to the lockers provided to collect our money before heading to the café.

When we reach the café, we order our drinks and walk out. I had a (whatever drink you like) and Thomas had a coke. We drink nearly half our bottles before we reach the ice.

"I'll stand here for a little bit. I can hold your drink if you want." Thomas hands me his drink.

"Thanks. I'll be back soon." He winks and skates away. I smile to myself. I could tell that I looked a complete goof smiling the way I was. Thomas made me feel weird and giddy, in a good way. I leaned on the edge of the barrier observing.

I watched as he went around a few times, attempting to go backwards and sometimes nearly falling. I giggle and laugh at him and the others as they all take turns stacking it. I was laughing at Y/F/N when I felt two hands touch my sides. I broke out of my daze and saw Thomas in front of me.

"You look really beautiful when you smile." His voice rings in my ear. I bite my lip trying to hold back a smile. "Can you not do that."

"Do what?"

"Bite your lip like that. It makes me want to kiss you even more." He smirks making me blush.

"I'm sorry." I giggle not knowing what else I'm suppose to say.

"No need love." He says. He kisses my cheek then skates off. I smile like an idiot as he skates off with the same expression as me.

I'm glad I came here.

---------------------------------------------------
Part 2?
If you want a part 2 then please comment.

Thanks for reading!!

~R