In the Twinkling of an Eye

Comenzar desde el principio

People loved Jade and Althea, and all of the other characters of the soap, and we are warmed and blessed of the positive feedbacks we are getting from of course the open minded people who has the interest to watch.

We were on our last month of shoots when we were informed that we'll be conducting mall shows, and everyone where just so excited for the opportunity to reach out to the fans as a thank you for their love and support they willingly give not only the show but the characters in general as well.

Inside the turmoil of everything that's happening around us, it is good enough, it is grounding enough, it is humbling enough to know that Rhian's with me. In the span of months of us being together in one house, I came to know the meaning of those vows, for better for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, and so on and so forth.

Rhian always reminds me of those words, and her actions personify them to me. Despite the plight, having her beside me is enough, no, more than enough.

"Baby G, bakit natutulala ka nanaman?" Rhian asked, we're on the way to poshnails and the salon for the retouches of our nail and hair colors since it's not too long till the finale.

"Wala naman, ngayon na kasi diba ilalabas yung hatol ng court kay Ben." I stalled

"Nalulungkot ka pa rin ba?"

"Nalulungkot ako kasi parang ang sayang ng buhay niya, it will never be the same for him diba?"

"Andun na tayo, kaso it's his fault, he has his own choices, and he chose to be bad, we can't think of him otherwise though. He almost seriously harm you G, and kung ako yung tatanungin sana hindi nalang siya payagan mag bail for him to learn his lesson. I'm sorry to say it that way love pero, ikaw kasi yung pinaguusapan, abot abot yung kaba at takot ko nung tinawagan ako nung police officer, hearing you're unresponsive that time talaga parang gusto kong liparin yung Laguna to St. Luke's. Are you getting my point?" Rhian explained.

"I get you okay, siguro kung ako din yung nasa lugar mo, naghurumentado na din ako, baka nabugbog ko pa si Ben. Buti nalang hindi ikaw."

"At buti nalang talaga hindi ka napano. Diyos ko Glaiza, hindi ko alam ang gagawin ko." Rhian said, I instantly held her against me and hushed her.

"Okay na, walang nangyaring higit sa ikinikatakot natin kaya wag ka ng magalala okay?" I assured her and she weakly smiled.

"Enjoyin nalang natin yung free day natin ha?" I added cheerfully.

"Okay baby G." She said, lightly poking the tip of my nose.

"Mahal kita."

"Mahal din kita baby G." She winked before resting her head on my shoulder, and my phone vibrated.

From: Dad

Cha, lumabas na yung desisyon ng court, Ben has been found guilty of attempted homicide, physical injuries, damage to properties and abandonment. Pinayagan siyang magbail, at babayran niya lahat ng danyos perwisyo sayo at kay Rhian.

To: Dad

Ganun po ba dad, okay po kayo na pong bahala. Salamat po.

"Tapos na?" Rhian asked

"Yeah. Guilty."

"It's for the best interest of our welfare. Kahit naman magbail siya he can never be around you, lalo na sa banta ni Tito Boy." Rhian softly said.

"Yes. Mapapanatag ka na po." I humored

"Aba syempre. At namimiss ko na yung sasakyan ko no." Rhian teased