❤️Merry Chrismas❤️

Word count: 1294
------
Warning: Bad Language, Sex, and Dirty talk
------
And yes Phil tops
------

Dan POV

I wake up to a bright light coming through my window I go to grab my phone on my black night stand "oh my god why is it so cold in here wow Dan probably because it's winter in fucking England!" I say to myself I check the weather "40 degrees WHAT THE FUCK" then I see the date 'December 24 2015' "TOMORROW IS CHRISTMAS AND I HAVINT GOTTEN PHIL SOMETHING" I instantly jump out of bed into the freezing igloo that is my room get dressed and quietly walk into Phil's room while he is sleeping, kiss him on the four head "Happy Christmas Eve beautiful" I say quietly and go out into freezing London to find my precious Phil a present.

Phil's POV

I wake up and see that Dan is no where to be seen I call him, no answer 'oh well I'm sure he's fine' I say to myself I go and get myself some hot chocolate and cereal and I sit in the lounge and watch The Great British Bake Off.

Dan's POV

I've gone past every store that we love and I see nothing that's really special to him 'then it hits me' I've bin wanting to do this for many months, I speed walk to the nearest jewelry store to find an engagement ring, I ask the nice lady at the desk if she could help me find the best ring for my boyfriend.

I leave the store with the most beautiful engagement ring I have ever seen 'this is going to look beautiful on him' I say to myself.

When I get home Phil is taking a shower which is good because now I have time to wrap his special present!

---le next day---

Phil's POV

I wake up and look at my phone it says 'December 25, 2015' I jump up suddenly wide awake and run to Dan's room, I open the door and jump on his bed "WAKE UP BUTTHEAD ITS CHRISTMAS ITS CHRISTMAS ITS CHRISTMAS!!!!" I yelled "Ok ok I'm awake!" Dan says tired I finally stop jumping and straddle Dan and kiss him softly I could feel him smiling under me 'he's so cute' I think to myself I grab Dan's hand and we run to the kitchen (well me running Dan is just trying not to fall on his face)
I sit on the couch as Dan makes us both a cup of peppermint coffee and some cereal as I stare at the tree.
After breakfast I put my bowl and cup in the sink and at lest wait for Dan to finish eating "Hurry up your a slow eater!" "I'm eating as fast as I can calm your tits its find just open them I'll watch!"Dan says with a mouth full of cereal I instantly grab one that says To: Phil From: Mom.
We gone through all the presents but one that Dan forgot in his room "Hold on I have one more present for you beautiful!"

Dan's POV

"I'm so fucking nervous but I know he will say yes but I just can't help but be nervous" I grab the box out of my night stand and run into the lounge but before I tell Phil to open his eyes I get on one knee in front of him "Alright open your eyes love!" Phil opened his eyes and starts to cry tears of joy, "Phil I love you so much from the beginning when I saw you on YouTube I have and always will be in love with you, so I will be over the fucking moon if you will merry me?" I say with the biggest smile on my face "Oh my god Dan of course YES!" With tears running down his face I get up and hug Phil so tight and kiss him, I put the ring on his finger "Oh my god that looks so good on you Mr. Phil Howell!" Phil giggles "Yes it does it's so beautiful but not as beautiful as my new fiancé!" "Aww your cute do you want to celebrate by having some 'fun' tonight" I saw with a wink "how about now!" Phil says before he kisses me with much for force I feel his tongue lick my upper lip asking for entrance I agree as our tongues search each other's mouths.

Third Person POV

The kiss getting more heated as we go Dan feels Phil tugging at the hem of his shirt Dan's lift his arms up as Phil slowly takes Dans shirt off "Let's go to the bed room" Dan says out of breath Phil then grabs Dan's hand and walks to Phil's bedroom Phil pushes Dan on the bed and attacks Dans neck with kisses leaving bruise like marks but there hickeys, Dan starts to take off Phil's cookie monster pajama pants to see a huge bulge in his underwear Dan start rubbing his cock under his underwear making Phil moan on Dan's neck which turns him on even more "your moans are so fucking sexy" Dan say almost like a whisper, Phil then starts to take Dan's gray sweat pants and underwear off then Phil starts to grind on Dan's hard cock Dan thinks to himself 'this is not fair I'm fully naked and Phil is half dressed' so Dan takes Phil's shirt and underwear off so now there even. Phil then goes from my neck to Dan's collarbone to Dan's stomach then to Dan's thigh now he is breathing on Dan's hard cock teasing him "Fuck Phil stop teasing me and suck my cock!" Phil then licks the tip of Dan's really hard cock then goes lower and lower and lower then Phil finally takes in all of Dan till Dan's cock hits the back of Phil throat "f-fuck ph-hil!" Dan said bitting his lip, Phil keeps going till Dan says "Wait Phil s-stop I'm g-going t-to cum!" So Phil stopped and got some lube out of his night stand and put some on his fingers "all righty Dan turn around so I can see your nice ass" when Dan was lying on his stomach he felt Phil put one finger in him then another and another after that one Dan was breathing heavily and grabbing the bed sheets and moaning like a porn star "you ready baby" Phil said rubbing Dan's back Dan just nodded then Phil lines himself up and went in slowly when he was fully in he went faster and faster "Oh my g-god p-Phil!" Dan moaned "Scream my name Dan it's so sexy!" Phil moaned "phIL fuck me oh god Phil!" Dan yelled wail bitting his lip "D-Dan I'm c-lose" "M-Me to just k-keep going!" Phil decided to help Dan cum by stroking his cock in the rhythm of Phil thrusting into Dan "Cum for m-me D-Dan come on!" Right after Phil said that Dan came on Phil's hand then Phil came, Dan felt the hot liquid inside of him it felt amazing, then Phil falls next to Dan both heavy breathing, "wow best Christmas ever!" Phil said "yup definitely!" Dan giggled, Phil got a box of tissues to clean up the mess then they both took a shower (together) and got dressed and called Chris and Pj to see if they could get something to eat.

A/N--
Um hi I hope you enjoyed this story I'm so proud of it OMFG I love it and maybe I will turn this into a chapter 'book' but ya you get it so I have nothing else to say so BYE!!! ^_^