CHAPTER 2: "That will be a problem"

Start from the beginning

"Interesting..." Is all Dom manages to say 

I nod in agreement.

45 MINUTES LATER

I made my way to my next class AP Calculus, I never minded math it came very easy to me. 

I find a seat in the back side of the class, I didn't care much of being in the front I knew I was a good student but I didn't needed to be reminded by that every time I sat in the front. The class soon filled until one desk was left next to me. That was normal no one really talked to me and I was fine with it, everyone knew who I was and what I am capable of and people respected it. I already knew the teacher, he was a great instructor I had him for stats last year. His name was Mr. Dayson, he was slim tall and one of the supposed "hot" teachers here at Greycrest. I cringe at every girl who swoon at him, its inappropriate and awkward. How can you think a teacher is attractive? No, just no. 

The bell rang 

"Hello, class double check if this is your class it should say Dayson AP Calculus RM 405, if you are in the right class welcome and if not don't worry its an easy mistake and please make your way to your correct class" 

No movement was made, looks like everyone found there class. 

"Great well lets start with the introductory chapter which is just review from your previous math level which should have been statistics, but if stats was not your past math level I have review sheets here to help you on the chapter problems. Please complete numbers 1-30 on page 12 due by the end of class and the homework is page 15 1-15 are we clear?" 

The class nods as we all begin.

20 MINUTES INTO CLASS

About to finish the classwork I was in my zone writing away solving these numbers.

I realized my grip on my pencil was strong today and I was feeling tense

New alpha is here     

I ignored my inner beast and continued working that tugging feeling now turned into a sharp squeeze on my lower left side. I flinched in my seat

"What the hell?" I whispered 

Then thats when it hit me the horrid smell of musk bark. 

I shut my eyes as I was now gripping my pencil like my life depended on it and the squeeze turned to a painful stab and that smell was stinging my nostrils making my eyes water. 

Thats when someone walked into the class. 

"Ah yes you must be the new student...your name?" I heard Mr. Dayson ask 

"Its Cedric... Cedric Westbrook" the deep voice said

I couldn't move, my body was frozen, in an odd pain even my inner beast couldn't handle it. That's until I heard my pencil snap in my hands...It was mechanical...  

"Miss. Volt?" 

I opened my eyes and all that pain vanished once Mr. Dayson was standing in front of me with someone hovering over him.    

"Yes" I said in a whisper looking down at my paper

"Miss. Volt... this is your new partner for this class... His name is-" Mr. Dayson was interrupted 

"Its Cedric Westbrook, Elizabeth" he said with a very sly smile as he put out his hand. 

I looked up and noticed his, sharp jawline, broad shoulders, very fit tall stature and deep brown eyes. 

He was...attractive.

I was caught off guard and just stared as if I was mute.

"Yes well Miss. Volt Cedric is new here and is going to be your new calc partner for the semester, I hope that is alright with you, knowing you are one of the top students in the entire school I know your schedule is quite full but I hope you can make this exception "  Mr. Dayson asked hopefully

I slightly nod and say "I go by Liz"  

Mr. Dayson gave me a sincere smile and went back to his desk 

Cedric took his seat slowly while he stared at me, well more like burned holes into the side of my face. 

"So Elizabeth I hear you are quite the genius around here?" 

I just continue my work and let out a small huff 

Until I felt someone grab my face and turned it to Cedric's 

"Look at me when I'm talking to you" he said aggressively 

I soon grabbed his wrist with just enough force as he did and looked at him with pure rage.

"Don't ever touch me like that EVER again" as my eyes soon change color from my chocolate browns to a deep blood red as my grip was one move away of snapping his wrist. 

Cedric was taken aback by my strength until he saw my eyes.

"That will be a problem" as he let go gently and sat back in his seat just smiling.   

SOOOO the second chapter is here! I know it kinda started off slow but did you think Cedric was going to be this forward? Who does he think he is? But I think Liz can handle herself, well no worries more to come! Thanks for reading have a great day. -CulturedxSoul