"More like prison!" Leah joked, me chuckling.

"I FOUND SOMETHING!" Paul's voice startles me.

"It's just my earrings?!" I whaled, tucking my hair behind my ears.

"Okay. All good." He mumbled.

Wow he liked us a lot!

"Come on guyss!" Niall exclaimed, getting in between us and draping an arm over our shoulders.

We walk to the further back, going through a heavy door before we lead into endless hallways that made those echoes.

"ECHO!" I yell, laughing as everyone looks at me.

"Sorry." I mumbled, Niall and Leah laughing.

"So who was that guy?" Leah asked.

"He's Paul Higgins, Our bodyguard. Don't worry he's really nice, he just takes his job real seriously."

"Well he surely gave a good first impression." I rose an eyebrow.

Turning a corner, I find a curly haired boy pantless at the end of the hall, only in a pair of black undies.

My eyes widened, his widening as well once he spotted me and Leah.

"HAR PUT A PAIR OF PANTS ON GOOD LORDIE!" Niall called.

Leah laughed, covering her mouth.

I smiled slightly.

"Hellooo," Harry ignores Niall, running towards us.

Naturally he takes me and Leah into a hug at the same time, me chuckling.

"And I'm going to show YOU my dressing room." Niall smiled at Leah, pulling her towards the room.

"Oh.Uh later Noelle!" She quickly said before being tugged into a dressing room.

Grinning, I was alone with him. Yaay!

Harry pulled me to the opposite corner where barely any people passed by. I just noticed that.

"I am so happy you could make it." Harry set his hands on my waist, pecking me softly on the lips.

Chuckling, I look down at his jeanless legs.

"Where's your pants?"

"I have this issue of freely walking without jeans backstage. Yeah if only the fans could see." He smirked, as I laughed.

"Interesting. Oh and I met one of your bodyguards."

"Guessing Paul?" He asks.

I nodded.

"What do ya think about him? Nice guy he is." Harry nodded, as we stayed in the same position.

"HE PICKED US UP OUT OF NOWHERE, LITERALLY"

"Oh.. He just takes his job seriously that's all." Harry shrugged.

"That's exactly what Niall said."

"Oh really? Well yeah he really does take his job seriously."

Smiling, I find a girl with slightly purple tinted hair pass by, her eyes fixing on both me and Harry.

His hands immediately jump off of my waist, itching the back of his neck.

"Oh hey Lou."

"Hi." She muttered, looking at me, sending a small smile.

"Lou you can't tell anyone that you just saw us.. Clear?" Harry told the girl just as tall as me.

"What's your name, love? I'm Lou Teasdale. One Direction's head stylist." She smiled, holding a hand out for me to shake.

"I'm Noelle." I send the smile back, shaking the nice girl's hand.

"So you two are really together?"

"Yup.." I popped the 'p' chuckling nervously.

"Just don't tell a soul. Not even any of the boys. Not even Lux."

She laughed.

"Lux? Who's Lux?"

"Mummy! Mummy!" I hear a tiny little voice from a fair distance away from me as I twirled around to find a little toddler clapping her hands desperate for her mum's attention.

"Hi Lux!" Lou coo'd, holding her arms out.

OH MY GOD SHE IS THE CUTEST THING GAH

Instead, Lux runs towards Harry first, wrapping her small arms around his bare legs.

I stare in awe.

"Hawwy!"

"Awww oh my globness she is adorable, this is Lux?!"

"Mhm!" Harry grinned, taking the little girl into his arms.

"Wow, she aims for you instead of her own mum!" Lou pouted, me chuckling.

"Lux meet my lovely girlfriend, Noelle." Harry pointed at me.

"Hi there." I coo'd, smiling.

"hi." she squeaked, holding her arms out to me.

Me? Aw oh my god my heart is bursting into tons of rainbow mini unicorns omg

Harry hands me her as she clinged onto me.

"Wow that was quick." Lou nods as if she's impressed. "She never let's anyone carry her the first time she meets someone."

"Oh.." I suddenly felt special, WOW!

Harry's eyes lit up as he watched me and Lux amusedly.

______________

A/N:

I'll try to update the chapter slowly on my phone while in LA! I might be busy the whole time, but I'll try to!

And yaay Noelle and Leah live in LA! (Fictionally. lol)

And Noelle wanted to say thanks for all the followers on twitter! She says she's overwhelmed! Keep on following her on Twitter @Hai_Its_Noelle !

Give me 300 comments the few days I'm gone?

I'm gonna have to wake up at 3 in the morning -_- NYEH

But hoped u like this chap! And follow Noelle on Twittahhhh ;3

- BritishBums xox