h i m .

He never had the perfect life. He was a normal person. He never had really cool friends—he didn't even have any friends at all. He was that regular person who gets the most sleep in his family, he was that regular person who sings in the shower, he was that regular person who wishes that he could be in a famous band.
He'd love to play Pokémon and watch the Walking Dead on Netflix. He was the only child so he didn't go play football with his little or big brother or protect his big or little sister. He was lonely, all he wanted was a friend. School was a big problem to him. No one really cared about him, they though he would randomly beat some kid up when he wasn't that kind of guy. Kids wouldn't pick on him because they were scared of him, but what they didn't know was that he was scared of them. He would talk to his parents, sometimes, but they never helped. They weren't there for him when he was sad, they weren't there for him when he was being ignored. He didn't hate life, he was confused whether to love his life or to hate it.
He did have a few friends a while back, they betrayed him. They left him for good. They never came back, they were the ones to make him afraid. Afraid to become that person he was once. They did everything with him, then left him like he was a pebble. He was devastated and didn't go out for a while, but that's another story.
This is a story about Michael Gordon Clifford and the piano girl. They've done a lot with each other, less than what he did with his old friends, but it felt like forever to him. She meant so much to him, she was the one to fix his broken pieces.
She would never leave him behind, she'd always tell him everything.
Before, he asked himself 'Who am I?' and now he doesn't need to answer the question with the single word. Invisible.
—•
chickens. guess what?
im cool.
its true ^
anyways, i hope you guys like this, it's a bit worse than my last chapter actually this chapter is so bad im sorry
so how was your day?
my day was fine thanks for asking
i gotta shower though lol.
luv u all sm
5 votes + at least 3 comments = updating (:
ask me questions if you have any!