On Friends

Someone to laugh with, perhaps to shed some tears a person who's been with you through the years. Someone to shelter you from days that are cold A shoulder to lean on, a warm hand to hold. An arm to catch you if you slip or you fall And an ear for your problems whenever you call. Someone to share your giggles and your screams A person to tell all your secrets and dreams. Soneone to hug when you're happy or sad To just be there in the good times or bad. A person with whom you don't have to pretend These are the jobs of a very best friend.........

"We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere."

"A good friend carries you through hard times."

"A friend will not talk bad about you and will never lie. Friends are always there for you if you need to cry. Friends will be there for you through thick and through thin. When the rest of the world walk out on you, a friend will walk in."

"For some, life lasts a short while, but the memories it holds last forever."

"Remember, the greatest gift is not found in a store nor under a tree, but in the hearts of true friends."    - Cindy Lew

"The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing."

"If you make it plain you like people,  it's hard for them to resist liking you back."

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only Love can do that."