Another day of misery

Gracie's p.o.v.
            I had just gotten up from my crazy nightmare with sweat all around me . I got up and headed straight to the shower. After I was done with my shower I wrapped a mint blue fuzzy towel and went to my walk in closet. I put on some bag pants and a white t-shirt and head to my horrible high school called Redwood high. I went straight to my locker to get my books for classes today and guess who bumped into me yup that's right the wicked witch her self Lucy Brad. She pulled my hair and called me names but I didn't show any emotions because I'm way tougher then her. I rushed to my English class and sat in the back. When the teacher came the classroom started to fill up and the teacher started to teach but I zoned out through the whole lesson and rushed to my other classes. Around time for lunch I went to up to the library to eat my lunch . Me and the Liberian are close friends. When I got called to the office to talk with the principal. I was so nervous because I didn't know why I was there. When I got in I went straight to the principals office and was greeted by a tall man talking to the principal and they both stopped talking when I knock on the door. The principal  cleared his throat and said Gracie this is you father and he wants to talk with you. I was completely shocked and didn't know what to feel so I just said ok. After that me and the man left the school to go somewhere else were it is save to talk.