Chapter 2

-Danny's POV-

I stumbled into the studio completly wasted. I hadn't planned on getting anywhere even close to this drunk, but I had anyways. I still came back to the studio to check on J though. I at least still had some sense. I stood there for a few minuets trying to hit the light switch to actually turn it on before I slammed my hand against it, giving up, and turned it on. I looked into the room and coulnd't see Jorel. I stumbled forward again and fell down on the couch, barely missing the coffee table infront of it. I had nearly passed out after only a few seconds, but I saw someone leaned up against the wall and forced myself up to try and see who it was.

As I sat up the room swam slightly but I shook it away to focus on whoever was infront of me. "Johnny?" The mass nodded and sat down next to me on the couch. 

"I think I fucked up man, really bad." That was all I remember him saying because I passed out after that.

I woke up the next morning with a pounding headache and the sun shining directly into my eyes. I squeezed my eyes shut and rolled over facing the inside of a couch. I opened my eyes as a microwave beeped from somwhere and I shot up. I looked around to see George who was in the small office styled kitchen nukeing something and drinking coffee.

My head started to pound as I tried to walk into the kitchen, which didn't work so well as my vision swam. I didn't even remember what I had taken the night before.

"Look who's up." George said loudly, hurting my head more. I groaned and took the coffee he held out to me. I don't even know how, but he makes the best coffee. I leaned back against the counter and tried to shuffel through my thoughts of last night. George was stareing blankly at his coffee when I looked up from my own cup. Realization flooded back to me.

"Where's J?" I said worridly. He shook his head slightly angrily.

"I don't know man. But its my fault he's gone." he said bitterly. I remembered that he had said something about fucking up the night before but I passed out before he could explaine.

"George, what happend last night?" I watched him as he gripped the counter tightly until his knuckles whitened. "George!" I was getting mad, I didn't want to get mad at him, but I was worried about what J had done, and where he had gone.

"J" he paused and look up at me, broken, "J kissed me last night." and he slumped down to the ground, much like I remember finding him the night before. One leg up with his arm on his knee and the other outstreched with his head down. I didn't know what to say. To be honest, I had thought that Jorel might've been gay or something, but I wasn't sure because of his girlfriend. Guess this proved my assumption.

"Is... is that good or bad to you?" I said as nicely as I could.

"I don't know man. I-I kinda, I just don't know. I thought I knew yesterday when I stayed back, but now? I have no clue what to think. I was too shocked to even try and go after him." he looked up at me for a moment before looking down again. Fuck he mumbled. "I should've gone after him." He tightend his hands into fists again.

I bent down next to him and put a hand on his knee. "Hey, it's okay man. Let's go find him. I'm guessing you don't want the others to know, and I'd rather not worry them by telling them we lost J." I laughed slightly and George let out a small smile and I stood up. "Come on man."

-Jordon's POV-

When I had gotten home J was waiting outside my front door. He didn't say anything but he looked really pissed so I just let him in. I silently pointed towards the living room and went to grab two beers. I'd call Danny and tell him where J was, but Danny had gotten completely plastered and was probably already passed out. I came back to where J was and handed him a beer. He didn't look quite as pissed as he had when I found him, but he still wasn't doing so well. "Um, you wanna talk about why you're here?" I asked nervously. Danny was the one who helped everyone deal, not me.

"I don't know why I showed up here. I just started walking." he said quietly as he took a sip of his beer. "I couldn't really go home... and, uh, I needed someone I could trust I guess." He was looking around and not focusing on anyting really. I leaned back in my chair.

"Well, I'm all ears if you need to talk man." I said honestly. He leaned back too, but still looked nervous and kinda scared. "J, are you okay?" I asked sitting back up to look at him. He was kind of shaking almost and he looked seriously nervous about something. "Talk to me man! We're all worried about you. Then you fucking disapear from the studio and show up here so spit it out!" I yelled at him. He looked mad again

"Jesus Jordon, I kissed George!" He shouted at me standing up before falling back down on the couch. I didn't know what to say. I opened my mouth to say something but took another sip of beer instead.

Christ I said under my breath. "Umm, are you two... are you two a thing or something?" I asked slowly trying to absorb what he just told me.

"No, we're not. It was... it was a one time thing almost a year ago." I looked up in shock.

"A year ago? And none of us knew?"

"Not a thing, it was a stupid fling." I wanted to make a joke about him rhyming but I couldn't think of one with everything rushing though my head.

"You two... uh... You two fucked? That's what you're telling me?" It was barely audible to myself, I don't know how he actually heard it. It was really obvious but my mind had dropped to a crawl and I was trying to put exactly what happened together. Jorel was stareing at his beer not talking or moving. "Dude, it's okay, it's just... surprising I guess." He looked up at me again.

"Thanks man." He said quietly

"But, uh, why exactly is all of this such a bad thing. You still look really upse-" I cut myself off as it hit me. "This is why she left isn't it?" I asked quietly. He froze up and gripped his beer bottle tighter until his hand was shaking slightly. "I'm really sorry J." I couldn't think of anything to say after that.

"This doesn't mean I didn't love her!" He yelled at me. "She thought I didn't fucking love her anymore!" His voice was starting to shake. "I just don't know how I love her." his voice finally broke and he started crying. I jumped up to sit next to him and threw my arm over his shoulder. This whole thing had really fucked with him. "God I don't know what I'm going to do. I was raised against this, and now... now.... I'm terrified that I love him." His tears had subsided some and he looked up at me.

"Look J, if this is who you are, its who you are. But, love? One night and a kiss? Do you even know how he took it?" I had never had this happen to me before in my life and I had no clue how to handle it. Danny was the one most of us went to for emotional shit.

I took his now empty beer bottle from him and grabbed my own to take them to the kitchen. When I got back he had crashed on my couch. I left him there and texted Danny that he was at my place. I had a feeling Danny didn't know about this, and I wasn't going to tell him. Jorel needed to do that. All of this was draining him. I went upstairs and barely remember hitting the pillow before I was out.