Chapter 3: First Date

Start from the beginning

I chuckled a little and replied, "I guess you can't kiss me then."

He laughed and said, "Well played, but I'm going to figure it out sooner or later. You might as well just save me the trouble and tell me now."

I shook my head and opened the door, "goodnight Jesse."

"Goodnight Cinderella, I'll see you Tuesday."

After I had closed the door and heard Jesse drive off I started squealing and jumping up and down with Sarah who had been watching through the window in the living room.

A few hours later, after Sarah had gone to bed and I had showered and changed into some hot pink lace underwear with an oversized white polo tee and pink Polo pants, Jesse texted me:

J: I can't sleep. Every time I close my eyes I see you.

S: Do you use that line on all the ladies? (;

J: There really aren't that many ladies in my life. Unless you mean my mom, and no I don't use that line on her(:

S: Lol I would hope not! But after listening to your music I assumed you had a new girl every night

J: no, I'm not like that really. I don't write my own songs y'know

S: Oh I know. I just assumed you were a player because you play the role so well

J: If I was, tonight would have ended differently(;

S: Who says tonight has ended? (;

J: what do you mean?

S: Well, I'm feeling pretty flirty and unless you want me to go to someone else...

J: Well I will gladly be your flirt-buddy if that's what you want(;

S: so if I told you I wasn't wearing any pants right now... how fast could you be here?(;

J: I feel like this is a trick

S: and you passed! But really, I'm listening to INTO YA and... it sounds pretty nice(;

J: Are you drunk texting me right now?

S: Lol no. I'm too young to drink.

J: wait, how old are you then? I'm 27 and I don't need any lawsuits.

S: don't worry I'm not THAT young. I'm 20

J: oh ok, you had me worried for a minute

In all honesty I was feeling pretty sexually charged and just wanted to flirt with him but he seemed to think I was just kidding. I had never really "sexted" before and it didn't sound to appealing but now that I had a guy I really wanted to go at it like bunnies in heat. Just kidding. Sort of. I settled on a midpoint and just tried to FaceTime him. He picked up and I saw that he was lying in bed like he said. He had a black and red bedspread that was super sexy.

Jesse POV:

After she had tried to be really flirty with me I was kind of angry. I mean, she came after me and I was the perfect gentleman tonight. Why did she feel the need to test me like that? And get me all excited for nothing? I didn't even know her name and I wasn't prying so what was her deal? All of a sudden she FaceTimed me and I answered, masking my frustrations with a smile. She was in a well-lit pink room in a colorful bed with a green canopy. It was pretty expected of her after some of our conversations tonight. At the club she had seemed like a sexy little temptress but after tonight I thought of her more as a frilly, airheaded, well-mannered, pink kind of girl. But there seemed like there was more to her so I planned to figure her out more on Tuesday.