Chapter 1

Narrator (Italics)

Alex (regular text)

Words that are associated with Alex's power (bold)

Ever since Alex was 7, he knew he had powers. It began when he was at home, Alex was incredibly bored. So he started drawing, after he drew for a little bit, and got a smudge on his arm. He looked at it and thought the smudge looked like a leaf, and the smudge jumped from his arm and became a leaf. After that he started experimenting with his drawing abilities. He found out that he only draw on his body and have to think about the drawing to make it come to life.

Ugh, another boring day in middle school! Well, gotta get dressed and eat before I'm late, thought Alex. He glanced at the small digital clock that he drew. Oh no! Its already 8:45. I'm going to be late! Hastily Alex rushed down stairs and stuffed his books into his backpack. As he raced on his scooter to school he realized he wasn't going to make it, 'Well using my power at the beginning of the day is a plus' thought Alex. He hoped he didn't have to draw anything, it did have its limits.
The late bell had rung, and he had just made it to the school. The homeroom teacher said to the class, "We have a new student coming to the class tomorrow, alright-" and she was cut off by the bell, again.
Alex looked thought he sea of middle school students to look for his best friend Will. Will and Ale. has been friends since 3rd grade. Their friendship started when Alex saved Will from a bully, and Will did the same for Alex. Will was the only person Alex told about his powers.
Through Alex's "normal" routinely day he kept thinking of the new person to the class.
Will it be a boy? a girl? Will they be nice or mean? Will they be friends? And last of all will the new student have powers? Will thought that the chances of him meeting another person with powers was less than one. He thought himself as a mini-God.

~Next Day~

" Alright class, we have our new er.. students" yelled the teacher.
Will looked around to see if his other classmates noticed that the teacher, Ms. Green has said students with a 's'. A small murmur went through the class, everyone excited as Will. Two average sized students, one boy and one girl walked through the doorway, they had similar features, most likely siblings. Will focused on them feeling puzzled, he felt something... weird about them, almost like they has some kind of aura around them.
"This is Roy and Elizabeth Parker, Welcome to our class Roy and Elizabeth. Class you may introduce yourselves to them until home room ends, in 4 minutes.

Most of the kids of the class started to introduce themselves to the new students, but Roy and Elizabeth some how got through them, and walked to Alex and Will.

Roy said, "What are you?"