Heart Breaker

"Aye babe, wanna go out to get ice cream?" Justin asked Ariana.

"Uh, sure. That sounds amazing!" Ariana said with a smile.

"Aight, pick you up at 5. Oh and happy 5 month anniversary baby."

"Happy 5 month anniversary, too."

She couldn't help smiling. Especially talking to Justin. He was her world. And besides, it was their 5 month anniversary. She loved him.

Ariana turned off her phone and placed it in her back pocket. She was getting her hair ready. After she got her hair ready, she dressed all girly. Ariana couldn't wait to go.

"Bye mom, going out to get ice cream with Justin!"

"Good bye sweetie. Get home before 9." Her mom told her.

"Kay. Love you bye."

Ariana shut the door and saw Justin. She opened the car door and kissed his lips, then shut the door.

Justin began driving. Ariana turned on the radio in the car. Then 30 minutes had past.

"Uh Justin, how long does it take to go to the ice cream place?"

"I lied." Justin smiled.

"Wait what? Then where are we going?" Ariana asked.

"Somewhere."

"Ok, but we better be home by 9." Ariana laughed.

Then 10 minutes had past. They were at the beach. Justin got out of the car and opened the door for Ariana to come out.

"Surprise babe!" Justin said while holding his arms out and smiling.

"Oh my gosh, it's beautiful." Ariana said. Then Justin kissed her on the cheek.

He opened the back trunk and got out picnic basket and a picnic blanket.

"Aye baby, can you help me please?" Justin asked while handing her the blanket.

She placed it on the ground and Justin placed the basket on top of it.

They both began eating, laughing, smiling, and talking. Then Justin's phone rang. He got it out and turned on his phone.

"Who is it babe?" Ariana asked.

"Oh, it's just Chaz." He replied.

The message said, "Happy 5 months anniversary babe!"

Justin was cheating on Ariana, with Selena.