2: Concert

- time skip 8:30 PM -
  Your POV
You had never been to a mosh pit before and had to admit you were pretty nervous. There were people every where, most of them looked about your age, some were younger, some were older. There were two guys standing next to you that were maybe one or two feet taller than you, they didn't really look like the BVB army type, they looked like they were just there to mug someone. You watched them carefully for a few minutes. Then one of them whispered to the other and pointed at me, they gave me a look then disappeared into the crowd. Yeah, totally creepy. You were near the the front of the stage now, you had migrated in that direction. Andy came on stage, and you just stared at him, oh my freaking god he was hot.
- time skip after concert -
The concert was over, you had a great time singing along and dancing like a lunatic. You walked out of the giant stadium place into the cold night air. You sat outside for awhile and watched all the different people file out. After about an hour of sitting there think about how awesome the concert was you decided to walk to your car. You were walking looking down thinking about how god damn hot Andy was and you didn't notice someone crossing your path. *smack* You ran right into someone. "Oh my god I'm so sorry" you say before looking up. You looked up and saw him, it was Andy. "No, no, it's totally fine," he says to you. Oh my god how embarrassing you think to yourself. You look at Andy's big blue eyes then snap back into reality. You look down and notice Andy was carrying two heavy amps. "Oh! Let me help you with that" you jump while taking one of the amplifiers out of his hand. "That's okay it's heav- y" he tells you as you set it by the big tour bus. You walk back over to him and shake his hand, "(YN/YN)." "Andy Biersack," he shakes your hand.
I'm sorry the chapters are so short I have an idea for a later chapter but can't seem to fill in the gap in between