The CatClan made a channel!

I think a CatClan YouTube channel would be fun and.....well, fun for us and people who are crazy and possibly psychopaths. I don't know.

This was just an idea. Lynx-chan told me about all the CatClan people making one, and  So far, 500 thumbs up for it! What would we do on the channel.......

*Updates

*Video Games? I want to....

* Animations or drawings

* Monthly Challenges, I don't know

And other stuff, but these are just my ideas.  I'm very excited, and hopefully we do get to do stuff.

Thing is all the privacy we need, like not showing faces or personal info, it just is weird and crazy to meh.  But it's a good idea since the Internet is somewhat disgusting, with pedophiles and porn and...........a lot of random stuff. Don't worry, there is some good in this world. Like Nyan Cat. And John Cena.  And actually nice people. Yeah, the Internet is weird.

~I don't know time skip brought to you by Tamaki's emo corner.~

My life is good, I guess. Can't wait for Christmas! I feel very depressed that I am completely broke and can't buy my family and friends presents.  So I'm thinking up something creative.......and maybe something for mah readers. ; p

So what is your New Years resolutions? Comment please! And fav. And follow meh. Follow-for-a-follow. 

My resolution is probably to not procrastinate.  I'll probably break it after a week, though. I'm so determined. :p

This is short......but maybe sweet

I think it's called TheCatClan.....maybe not.....TheSpiritualCheetah will know. And everyone else.