Chapter One---TeeTee POV

A/N :

This is the very first story I've ever written. It's so old. Very old. But, I do plan on finishing it one day (and editing it). Thanks for reading tho!

_________________________________

TeeTee POV

"Come on girl!!",Hailey shouted up the three bedroom house stair case.

"Dang i'm coming Hailey shut up", I said while coming down the stairs.

She said, "You already know Mr. Williams trip when we come late TeeTee."

"I know i'm so tired of his old ass."

We had on our school uniforms, looking like twins, we both walked out the front house door to my beat up 2003 Chevrolet Impala.

"Giiiiirrl", I said while looking at Hailey, "I can't wait until i steal Gena car next Friday."

"Shit me ether 'cause yo' shit getting on my nerves."

We both couldn't stand Gena and after she and her friends tried to jump us we thought stealing her car was getting her back.

"You still in it right?", I asked looking specious. I hope she don't get scared like she always do.

"TeeTee you already know im down for whatever."

"Umhmm I hope you is because if you're not, you're not stayin in my house no mo'."

"Damn it's like 'dat Tee?"

"Hell yeah, you think I'm going to stay with a scary ass bitch, on everything you better do this shit Hailey."