A new begining

~5 years later~

JAZMINE'S POV

"Huey come on we're gonna be late", I yell to Huey as I grab my purse. "I'm coming Jazmine I had to put Clover up", he says as he jogs downstairs. "Are you ready?", I asked fixing his clothes. "Yes", he says kissing my lips and walking out the door.

I follow him and lock the door behind me. We then enter the car and buckle up. Huey drives off. "What's wrong Jazmine?", Huey asks me as he grabs my hand. "I'm a little nervous", I say. "Jazmine you know everyone, why are you nervous?", he asks me. "Huey it's been five years. Tylar and Hiro live in New York & Riley and Cindy are too busy being basketball stars to even call us. And you know what happened with Caesar and-" "yeah I know", he cuts me off.

"It's just a high school reunion", he continues. "I'm sure everything will be fine", he gives me a reassuring look. I smile at him and just sit there thinking of what awaits for me.

CINDY'S POV

"Rezzy, c'mon reezy we gotta go or we'll be late", I say trying to pull him off of me. "Nah C you lookin all fine in dat dress tryna tease a nigga", he says grabbing my ass and kissing me roughly. I try to pull away but I can't. I straddle him as he continues to kiss me. Then I hear a voice pop in my head, "Cindy you always give in to him" it said. Then the voice becomes more clear and I realize it's jazzy. "Ugh come on Riley we have to go", I say pulling away from him and getting up. "Nooooo", he groans. "Come on, I promise you'll get some later", I say smirking. He bites his lip, "swear?" He asks. "Swear", I say.

HUEY'S POV

I walk in with Jazmine. We look around and it's a somewhat subtle setting. There's a dance floor, a bar, and a couple of tables scattered about. Just what I expected. My eyes wander a little more and I find Lyla sitting at a table alone drinking a soda. Hmm, we should go say something. Nahh it's probably best we don't. Jazmine doesn't really care for her too much anymore. Since the miscarriage.

"Jazmine, don't freak out but there's Lyla", I say.

Jazmine turns around and instead of replying to me she just runs toward her.

LYLA'S POV

I'm just sitting here at this dumb reunion drinking my dumb soda. I shouldn't have came, I didn't even graduate from here. All of a sudden I feel a slight tap on my shoulder. It's so soft it's almost innocent. I turn around to see no one other than Jazmine Dubois. My very first friend in Woodcrest.

"Lyla...", she says. "Hi Jazmine", I say. "W-w-where have you been?", she mutters. "After I uh, you know...I moved with my grandparents in California and finished school there."

" I called you. Everyday. I wrote you letters, I went to your house, I texted you and emailed you EVERYDAY!! You didn't even bother to tell anyone. We were your friends. Tylar..Caesar. They drove themselves crazy over you. Caesar was crushed. He cried everyday for a month. It was his baby too!-" "Jazmine I-" "NO LYLA! What you did was so selfish we were your friends and you left us!!!"

"C'mon Jazmine stop you're making a scene", Huey said grabbing her. " I'm sorry I..I'm sorry", I say with tears streaming down my face.

I turn to go out and I see him. The love of my life standing there. The one I broke. Next to Cindy and Riley stood Caesar. And I couldn't control the tears.

Omgggg!!!! HI GUYS! It's been so long I know I know.

Writers block, what can I say👐

I'm sorry it's so short but I wanted to build the base for the next couple of chapters. Lotta drama coming!😁

Till next time 😋✌️