****

The hive became chaos. Lexi was freaking out as well, Leah stood in the corner so she wouldn't get into the whole madness running around the hive today.

My eyes widened, all my co workers literally screaming at each other while Lexi joined in on that as well.

Running over to Leah, my eyes widened even more, my lips parting.

"What happened'? I shouted over the noises.

"LEXI FOUND OUT THAT SHE LOST THAT ARTICLE AND SHE IS NEARLY FREAKING OUT! AS WELL AS THE OTHERS AFRAID THAT SOMEONE WILL GET FIRED!"

"What?!" I narrowed my eyes.

"YES! YOU'VE GOT TO DO SOMETHING!" Leah shouts back.

"What? Why me?" I blab on as she shoves me up the steps, in front of the podium and the microphone.

Me clumsily bumping into the microphone, it makes a loud irritating noise, everyone whaling and then silencing as their eyes fixed on me.

I gulped, tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

"Umm.. Well.. Don't just look at me, look what all of you guys became." I say like some sort of preacher, pointing a finger. "Listen, life doesn't have to be this way.. We don't have to treat each other like stupid animals. Because we're nothing but.. Beautiful animals." I motioned, only because I couldn't really think of anything else to say. 

"I have no idea what's happening because I just got here, but.. People out there see us as heartless robots. And yes, I've seen it. I'm sure you have to, so why not give all of this a rest? Celebrities are people too. People like us. And you think they could just live with this all their lives throughout their career? Well they can't. Because they have feelings too." I spoke, moving the hair out of my face.

"So what do you say? Shall we change our ways and be nothing but nice?" I say energetically, smiling.

I felt a bit lightened, letting out that little speech in me, only to lead into another riot, everyone ignoring me.

I sighed. Leah comes up, pulling me.

"That was nice to say." She smiled.

"Yeah, no one listened." I chuckled, rolling my eyes.

"I did. And I completely get it. But honestly babe, no one can change paps.. They're cold and cruel in their own ways." Leah patted me on the shoulder.

I nodded. 

"True." I shrugged.

******

*ON THAT EVENING*

-Leah's POV-

"So you're saying we should go to your concert?" I spoke into the phone.

"Yes! It would be lovely to have you and Noelle here." Niall spoke into the phone, tons of voices in the background.

"What time's the show? You're in the staples center right?"

"It's in about two hours from now. And correct."

"Umm.. Lemme ask Noelle." I mumbled. "Hold on." I say before setting the phone down on her couch and looking for Noelle.

"NOELLE" I called for her.

"WHAT I'M IN THE KITCHEN PEASANT" I hear her scream, making me laugh.

"WE'RE GOING TO A ONE DIRECTION CONCERT GET YOUR BUTTOCKS OUT OF THAT KITCHEN AND WEAR SOMETHING PRETTY!"

Noelle ran out of the kitchen, running into me.

"Tonight's the night you'll announce that you're "dating" She instructs.

"Um ha ha very funny but I'm not going in front of that crowd of girls, I'm scared they'll eat me alive."

Noelle smirked, nudging me. "That bed will have to start sometime.. I prefer tonight."

I rolled my eyes. "We all know I'll win the bet."

"Mhm, and I'm pretty sure you'll lose to the master!"

"Well can I borrow some of your clothes tonight?" I questioned.

"Oh admit it, I have the best wardrobe ever." Noelle smirked as she walked into her bedroom, me getting back to my phone that I left on the couch.

"Niall?"

"Yeah?"

"We'll be there in half an hour."

Seeing that Noelle's hotel was literally just a couple blocks away from that arena, we would be there in a jiffy.

"Okayyy, see you soon! Call me when you guys are there."

"Byeee,"

Hanging up, I walk into Noelle's room.

"Okay I'm picking from your clothes." I smiled, walking over to Noelle.

------

-Noelle's POV-

"WE LOOK HAWT!" I squealed.

(OUTFIT ON SIDE OF BOTH LEAH AND NOELLE)

"Well what are ya waitin' for, let's gooo!"

________________________________

A/N:

Another chapter will be up by tomorrow before I'm gone for a couple of dayss :)

There's a picture of Leah and Noelle in their outfitsss!!

BTW I made Noelle a twitter!! If you have one go follow it @Hai_Its_Noelle !!

Once again if u have a twitter, check hers outtt ^^

VOTE AND COMMENT!

-BritishBums xox