I flinched, biting my lip. Glancing at the time, yes it was already 2 in the afternoon. I was supposed to be there by 1?!

"Oh god. I am so sorry, I must've lost track of time, I-I'll be there soon Lexi." I continued to whisper.

"Why are you whispering?"

"Uhh my cat Jarvis is asleep so uhh I have to be quiet."

"Oh. Well get to work in about fifteen minutes!" She shouts once more before she hung up on me.

I sighed, looking at the boy soundly asleep right beneath me.

"Harryyyy," I played with his curls, poking at his sides.

"Mmm." He hummed, shifting as I gasped once he pulled me into his arms, trapping me under his warmth.

"Harry I have to get to work." I chuckled.

"Whyyyy."

"Because it's my J-O-B."

"Eh who caresss, stay here with me please!"

"Don't you have something to go to?" I asked.

His eyes shot open.

"Oh yeah.. Oh god I have rehearsals for the first show today!" He groaned.

"Well I guess both of us have to do something."

"Can I come by later? What time do you get home?" He asked.

"Uhh tonight at 8."

"Ugh I'm still gonna be at my show by then with the boys." He pouted.

"It's okay," I smiled, nodding.

"I'll call you." He winked.

Rolling my eyes. "Text me too."

Harry laughed, fixing his curls. He gives me a quick peck on the cheek, getting back on the crutches and crutching out.

Ha ha get it? No?

Okay, I'm not funny.

"Wait.. How are you going to do the show if you're on crutches?" I questioned.

"I'll live. I'm sure I can handle a show with crutches on. And plus I need to break down the news to the fans that I supposedly "twisted my foot" He put air quotes around it, laughing.

Sighing I pursed my lips, looking up at him. Getting on my tippy toes, I give the boy an embrace, my arms wrapping around his neck.

"I'll see you soon alright? I had a great time." He smiled.

I nodded. "Have a good show tonight."

"I always do." Harry smirked, pecking me just right where my jaw and neck met before he had turned around and left my hotel suite.

Sighing, I walked into my room, that lonerness coming back. Eh, I was used to it.

Wearing something simple, it was just a white woolen sweathshirt over my top and a pair of black skinny jeans. I finished the look off with some brown ugg boots.

Putting my hair up into a ponytail, I walked to the bathroom to quickly go check out my face and put my usual make up on.

Before I left, I spotted the article in the envelope right on my bedside table, picking it up.

"I am in so much trouble.." I muttered to myself, dropping the envelope on my coffee table in the living room before I grabbed my phone and left my hotel suite.