The date

If you follow me I'll follow you and you should follow nun_nums8321 :) thanks
Sorry guys the last chapter is so short I had writers block! Tell me your thoughts!-----------------------------------Haruhi woke up the next morning and than it hit there that she was going out with Tamaki! She didn't know whether to continue to call him senpai or call him more formally Tamaki. She struggled deciding what she would where. While she was deciding her dad knocked and let himself in. Haruhi! ARE YOU GOING ON A DATE WITHOUT DADDYS CONSENT!!! Ugh father go away! Who is it? Who is the lucky man! Tamaki. *faints; Haruhi sighs and continues to choose she chooses a white blouse with a dark blue skirt. She slipped here shoes on and walked out the door she saw a limo out side so she slipped around the house a got in her bike... Fifteen minutes later... Haruhi! She hears someone in the distance yelling for her. It's Tamaki! She parks her bike and locks it up. Tamaki ran to her out of breath. HARUKI *gasp I BROUGHT YOU SOME * gasp COMMONER FLOWERS. He hands them to her; she puts them in the basket of her bike and mumbles under her breath thanks. (It's not that she doesn't want to be here it just that she doesn't know how to react in these situations). Tamaki turns to Haruhi and asks what she wants to do Um I think a movie would be fun. Tamaki: what a splendid idea!
When they get to the movie theater
Since you got to pick the move I'll pick the film , Ok? Ok :) (of course being Tamaki he picks a romance film. They get their tickets and enter the theater. Haruhi at this point wanted to make a move after all she's never had a kiss with a boy before. (Twenty minutes into the move) Before she can lean in Tamaki grabs her chin and pills her in for a kiss. Haruhi opens her eyes wide as can be she was shocked but she felt great! She continued to watch the movie every so often she's glance over a Tamaki. The movie ended. She didn't know what to do now she hasn't spoke to him since the kiss! Panicking she asked what his favorite part of the movie? He said shyly "kissing you" she blushed as they left, and till the end of the night. She got home to her dad asking the silliest of questions. In the end she had a really good day...

What did you guys this was the kiss to fast tell me your thoughts?!