Chapter 2

^OSCAR and BRAD^

"What are you doing here?" A boy demands. He looks like a freekin' god with his sandy blonde hair caramel skin brown chocolaty eyes and a black beanie pulled over his hair.

"None of your business" I shrug but the boy only steps closer.

"You don't want to be here girl" He growls in my face.

"And why's that?" I raise an eyebrow and take a step closer, I may be almost a foot shorter but height doesn't matter to me.

" Because this isn't a place for girls like you, you shouldn't be in The streets"

"A girl like me?" I ask angrily "What do you mean by girl like me?!" I take another step closer.

"Pretty girls lik---"

"*Cough* Hot *Cough*" Another boy from the back 'coughs'.

"I mean city chicks like you. City chicks like you don't belong at street fight arenas, you'll probably go tell the fukin' police or something petty girls like you do" Mr Hotty's hand flys behind him to where the entrance seems to be.

"Oh, you wanna bet? You wanna bet that I can't fight? That I don't belong here? That i'm a fruckin' city chick?" I growl, how dare he call me a fuckin' city chick! Does's he expect me to be a stuck up miss perfect ass hole who lives in a perfect house hold with loving parents?! Well if he thinks so, he's right of the bloody mark! I'm an under aged guardian, i'm trying to send both my brothers to school along with myself, I have to pay the bills, we live in a dangerous part of the city, I have to pay the bills! And how do I achieve all this? How pay for everything?! I fight in the streets at night, streets, pubs, alleyways, anywhere. I win, receive the money from bets and leave. 

"If you really think you are that tough than come tonight here at nine o'clock, be prepared for a fight, oh and also be prepared to lose" Mr hotty steps back and smirks at me, I also take a step back and raise my eyebrow.

"Well, see you tonight than" I walk past him and push past his group to the exit. I climb the mesh fence that I saw I brothers climbing when we got here, I swing my legs into the hot metal roof and try to find my brothers, but before I do so a screeching of a car and the smell of burning tire fill my scenes, I look bellow me to see a smooth black Mercedes sports doing burnouts, the car stops at the gate I just climbed up and Mr hotty sticks his head out the window.
"What's your name?!" He shouts.

"Nikki" I shout back.

"What? Bambie?!" He shouts over the pumping music.

"No. Nikki!" How does he get Bambie out of Nikki? I guess the end sounds the same... Mr hotty sticks his head back inside his car and skids out of the wearhouse parking, adding a fancy drift as he finaly leaves.  

*************

I hope you like the book so far, if you do pleeeeeease vote and leave a comment. Sorry about the short chapter.