Day For School

"Go, Jackie!!" I said to the screen of our TV as I watch a movie of Jackie Chan. "He's right there. Go and get him!!"

I was on my bedroom, lying on the bed, while I'm watching the movie on my TV. I was living the house with the memorabilia of the action movies that I always wanted to watch around my room and I'm the only family member that has this mentality. I have some standees of Jackie Chan, a human standee of Kenshin Himura from the hit anime Samurai X, and a human standy of Bruce Lee and Jet Li.

I also have posters of Forbidden Kingdom, Rurouni Kenshin, a hit anime Katekyoushi Hitman Reborn, Soul Eater, and the hit online game DOTA 2. I love these types of posters though they're so massive and very addictive. I was so happy to have them inside my bedroom and my bedsheet has Rikimaru from DOTA 2 drawing. I love the games, the movies and the graphics of the shows and the game of DOTA 2 on my computer and I really love the skills of Rikimaru, the Stealth Assasin.

Then my mother walked near the entrance door of my bedroom and knocked on the wooden door three times.

"Lex!" she shouted from the other side of the door. "Are you awake?"

I immediately lowered the volume of the TV and looked at the door.

"Yes, Mom!" I shouted back.

"Get ready for school now. And come down when you're ready."

"Yes, Mom."

After hearing the order from mother, I immediately turned off the TV and walked to the bathroom to take a morning bath and immediately dressed for school. I'm feeling kinda pissed and mad after I've been ordered by Mom to get ready for the day. The movie is not yet over and I want to watch the whole movie before I go to school.

But I have to do the bath and wear my usual jeans and gray jacket for school. I was living with my mother and I'm just a regular twenty-year-old high school student of Francis Xavier High School. I wore my white shirt, blue rugged pants, and the usual black-and-white Vans shoes and head out from my bedroom to start my day. I walked downstairs and sat on my regular dining chair and ate my hotdog-and-eggs breakfast.

When I reached the dining table, Mom looked at me and noticed I looked pissed to start the day.

"Why are you look so mad, honey?" she asked. "What's going on?"

I looked at me as I sit on my chair. Then I immediately changed my mood to a happy one and smiled at Mom.

"Oh, nothing, Mom." I said at Mom.

Mom walked to the kitchen sink and reached for a glass to make me my milk. She reached her right hand to the cabinet on the top of the sink and made me milk with hot water from our thermos.

"Are you mad because I interrupted you on your movie watching?" she asked.

I looked at Mom as I start my breakfast.

"No, Mom." I said and I looked at the table. "Honestly, yes. You interrupted me."

"You know, honey," Mom said as she stirs my milk clockwise with a spoon. "it's Monday and it's weekday again."

"I know that, Mom," I said, still with the complaint. "it's my favorite movie and I don't wanna waste it or cut it."

Mom put the steaming milk on the side of my plate and I continued eating. After the breakfast, I drank my milk and looked at Mom.

"I can't cut it out, Mom." I continued. "I'll start from the beginning if I cut it out."

Then I stood up, took my backpack from the table and kissed Mom on her right cheek. Then I wore my bag around my back and walked out from our entrance door. I walked to the street and started walking towards school.