"Oh shut up!" Luke screams.

I giggle and look at myself in the mirror. Well my hair looks good. The curls have loosened up and turned into textured waves which look really nice. I'm still in my bathing suit and stuff so I probably smell like salt water. Whatever though. I don't exactly need makeup cause my face is flawless; just saying.

I walk out of the bathroom and see a sleepy Luke and an annoyed Justin.

"Come on Grumpy and Sleepy," I say. They groan and we head out.

This time I get into the passenger seat and Luke gets in the back.

"Starbucks!" I say.

Justin chuckles and we stop by the nearest Starbucks. Hola!

I got my coffee and then we were back on the road. We were all sitting in a comfortable silence. I was looking out the window, Luke was listening to music, and Justin was driving.

"So, did you like the date?" Justin asks.

"It was great. Thanks so much!" I respond.

"Was it the best one you ever had?" He asks.

"Beast, it's the only one I've ever had. And yes it was great and perfect, " I respond.

"I'm glad," he responds.

2 hour later and we were back at my house.

"Might as well have Luke come in, he will fit in great with the rest of you. Thanks again Beast," I say.

"No problem," Justin responds.

We walk inside and I head up to my room to change. I change into some clean, white, short shorts and a plain black crop top that has Sassy written in cursive.

I walk back downstairs and see all the guys. My phone starts to buzz and Tristan's name pops up.

"Hi T!" I say into the phone.

"Hey M," Tristan responds.

"What's up?" I ask.

"Nothing. Just wanted to ask how you are doing," he says.

"Fine. The guys aren't to frustrating but still. Anyway how are you and Lucy?" I ask.

"OK I guess. School is a mess without you though!" Tristan says with exageration.

OK let me tell you a bit more about my best friend in the whole entire world. Better than Lucy! You see, he's gay. I know what you're thinking, cliché much? But yes. And well, we met because he was on the welcome comitee and he told me who the cutest guy was. I sort of told him I didn't care and he let it go.

We hung out and as we became closer, I sort of picked up hints that he was gay. So one day I just asked him and he said yes. I didn't judge him and he was thankful for that. Our other best friend, Lucy, knew too but she promised to keep quiet.

So you know how I said I didn't care about the cutest guy in school? I did. He was my first boyfriend. Serious boyfriend. I had others, until the summer of sophomore year. We met up and got to dating. He was boyfriend number 4. But then he cheated on me. His name was Charming.

Like Charming Tatum. He looked exactly like him too! But it makes sense since his father is Channing Tatum. Lucky idiot.

He gave me the world! I mean we didn't go on any dates, but we did go on road trips with friends.

And then my world came crumbling down. It was a party. The wanna bee Queen, Mindy, and him were having sex in one of the bedrooms. I caught him. He said he only did it cause I refused to kiss him or have sex with him.

Mindy was jealous that I got all the guys and I was the Queen of the school. I didn't exactly get what she meant and I still don't. I mean I knew everyone liked me but I was still confused.

Yes I was devastated. And yes I'm still heartbroken. But that's OK.

"Oh shut up. You were fine before I came!" I say.

"No! Girl you don't even know! The football team lost all their games back then and now! People are failing cause you aren't here! And the worst of all, people are asking Lucy for advice! And when she told them off, they came to me! Me!" He screams into the phone.

I had to take the phone away from my ear cause of how loud he was. The guys looked at me weirdly and I just rolled my eyes.

"Calm down. Look I gotta go on my run. Talk to you later, " I say.

"Alright!" Tristan says and that's when we end the call.

"Peace out!" I say and head out.