Narrowing it down

Lucy's PoV
I found out that mating season goes on for about two months and either me, Linnasa or y/n will be his mate. Everyone in the guild betted on me and Linnasa to see which one will be his mate it can't really be y/n she and Natsu always get on each others bad sides from what we see in the guild but I heard even do they fight they are hard to tear apart yeah but I think they need glasses like look how much they fight and there hard to tear apart. Only Happy, Grey, Ezra and Mira betted on y/n I think they know something about this I thought on my way to the guild.

When I reached the guild and opened the doors Natsu looked up and saw me and put his head back down and I frowned I think he was expecting someone else then me well we'll just have to change that won't we now.

Linnasa's PoV
I was with Mira at the bar helping her out when I looked at Natsu and blushed I hope I'm his mate cause I really like him but I think it's going to be y/n there hard to break apart not even for all the food in the world will Natsu and y/n leave each other even if they got a chance to choose between each other or finding there dragons will they break apart they would make a cute couple I just hope Natsu will be able to control him when he finds his mate no doubt that he'd try to mate her as well. Thinking about him makes me sick and what he tried to do to y/n while he had her.

FLASHBACK
We were running to his castle we hopped y/n would be all right if anything happened to her Natsu will never forgive himself. We were running for a few more minutes when we got there we barged into the place and started to search till we heard what sounded like shouting. When we got there we were shocked and angered there in his arms was a crying y/n. He had an arm wrapped around the small of her back her face was facing the wall and had red puffy eyes from crying.
"Please Natsu please come back" "sorry sweety but Natsu's not coming back shhh don't cry I'm here now" "NO I want Natsu here not you you FUCKING DEMON" "fine I'll make a deal with you. You let me mate you and make you mine I'll give back Natsu but refuse and he stays were he is forever deal?" After he said that he moved he's mouth to her neck and started to kiss it and bite it but before he could mark her Garjeel punched him away from her and picked her up and ran back to the guild.
FLASHBACK OVER

Your PoV
I was on my way to the guild I heard people were placing bets to see which out of three girls would Natsu pick for a mate I know Lucy and Linnasa are in it but who's the third one oh well I guess we'll find out soon and were only like a week in to the month and every dragon slayer are going mad everyone but me and Natsu of course.
I finally made it to the guild when I opened the door Natsu looked at me and blushed and darted his head down I was really confused so I got Grajeel to explain it to me and boy was I embarrassed my eyes could have bulged out of my head at that moment when he told me what happens and I remembered what he tried to do he tried (key word tried) to mate me and mark me I fell sorry for the poor girl who has to suffer with E.N.D that sick basted so I asked about him and Grajeel said there could be a possibility he could come out I feel really sorry for Natsu having to live like that.

Natsu's PoV
I was at the back of the guild again when I smelled y/n I looked up and saw her at the door in a blue tank top and black shorts I blushed and looked away then I saw her go over to iron head and I let out a growl when he hugged her I think he herd because he let her go and looked at me and walked to the masters office. Grajeel came out with Grey and walked towards y/n. Grey put his arm on the small of back and started to flirt with her 'if I were him i would watch what he touches' he was right when I saw Grey kissed her check I ran and punched him in the jaw and wrapped my arms around her "y/n is mine touch her again and I'll kill you Popsicle"
The whole guild was starring master had Grajeel and Ezra drag me to him making me cry and shout "NO I WANT Y/N YOU CANT KEEP ME HERE FOREVER I WILL GET HER" was all I could say till I was in the dungeons of Fairytale chained to the walls. "Natsu do you know why your here?" "To keep me away from y/n" "yes and because of E.N.D when we went to the castle we saw E.N.D trying to mark her and mate her that is why your here to make sure he doesn't get out because he is you and he could hurt y/n because it's mating season and I'm taking no chances with that" all I could do was growl while my left eye turned blood red saying that E.N.D was there and heard the conversation.
When master left all I could think about was y/n what I could do to her and all that, that night I fell asleep dreaming y/n