Types Of Hetalia Caretakers

I was watching a video called types of parents, so I made a parody of it for Hetalia!

Type Number One: The Cool Cats

The kind of caretaker that lets their child do pretty much everything. And surprise you AND your friends with how awesome they are!

Teenage Romano: *Gets a bottle of wine* Alright, sense drinks at the party are going to be expensive, we should just drink before we go.

Teenage Alfred: Hey, dude? You sure your dads are like, totally cool with this? What if we get in trouble...?

Romano: Psh. Padre and Dad will be totally fine! My parents are cool Alfred.

Antonio: *Walks in with Victor*

Victor: What do you think your doing Roma?!

Romano: Well, drinks at the party are expensive so me and Al are drinking before we go.

Antonio: Most certainly not, young man! You are not going to drink before you go, nor are you going to buy drinks there!

Romano: But Padre-

Antonio: Just pour some of that wine into a flask and take it with you.

Victor: *Nods in agreement*

Romano: You two are the best....

Alfred: *Staring at Antonio and Victor like their gods*

Type Number Two: The Makeover Failures-

The kind of caretaker that tries to make changes in a household, but gives up within a weak.

Yao: Alright, things are going to be different here now aru! We will now have family nights every Wednesday! Any questions?

Leon: Do we have to?

Kiku: What if I get busy with work?

Yao: You still have to! And two more things, no more junk food!

Yong: But-

Yao: No buts aru! And, no more saying anything bad about each other or money goes in the shame-shame jar! And at the end of the weak, we donate all the money to charity!

Kiku: B-But shame means un-honorable.....

~One Weak Later~

Yao: *Eating pringles*

Hyung:.... isn't that junk food?

Kiku: Yea, nii-chan, you said no junk food....

Yao: Do you two think you rule me now!? Who's the older brother!? I buy all of you everything you want and I get lectured for eating food!? *Goes on and on and on* *Ends and puts a bunch of money in the shame-shame jar.* *Picks up shame-shame jar with a grin* Who wants to go buy a flatscreen TV?

All of his siblings: ME!

Sometimes, parents keep trying their methods only to have them fail.

Oliver: Fifty cents to the swear jar!

Allen, James: Fuck no old man!

Type Number Three: The Generals

Now, these would be what are known as the 'Shotgun' types of caretakers.

Landon, Peter: *Try to walk out the door*

Berwald: Where are you going?

Landon: We're going out with a few friends...

Berwald: Which friends?

Peter: We where just going to meet up with Norio, Jakob, Lili, and Raivis in the park.

Berwald: Hmph. Be back in no more then two hours.

And I'm too lazy to put the others...