"Look, you either give it to me or you don't. I ain't one of those niggas that be on their knees beggin for your number and sh*t," I snapped.

"Boy, you better watch who you talking to before I pop you in ya f-ckin neck," she snapped back.

"Smchh," I sucked my teeth. "I don't even know why I'm waisting my time on your ass anyways."

"Ain't nobody asked you to!" she yelled. "There's plenty more niggas where YOU came from!" 

I shook my head as I walked away. Yeah, there were plenty more niggas alright but I was the only one who seemed to genuinely care about her and not set my mind on trynna open them fineass legs. (Although I wouldn't mind being able to ;]) Hope Gonzalez was just to stubborn to give guys like me a chance. And until she does, I won't be f-ckin with her ass no more.

************************************************************************************************************

*Hope's POV:

I walked into school and as usual, all eyes were on me. I picked out a basic fit for today. My tribal print t-shirt and some shorts with my new black Grape 5's. It wasn't anything special, but you already know people at my school can't keep their eyes off me.

I looked across the hallways and saw Xavi's eyes glued to my body. He caught me looking so I turned my head and started talking to Brooklyn.

"Aye Hope!" Marcus called out to me. Oh Lord, what could this nigga possibly want?

I saw Xavi leap over and smack his hand over Marcus's mouth. He whispered something in Marcus's ear then turned and smiled at me. The hell? Creeps.....

I turned my head and continued walking to class.

"Ooooo girl,"  Brooklyn teased. " Is saw that boy staring you up and down like you was a piece of meat."

"Well that is how they treat me. That's why I don't f-ck around with their childish asses."

"But I peeped you staring too. You looking like you want a lil piece of that fine caramel man candy!" she laughed.

"Girl, shutup," I said laughing. "Ain't nothing going on between me and Xavi. Never will be either." 

"And you know his name too?! Oooo, soon, you'll be gettin the D!" We both bursted out laughing.

"No boo, it is NOT that serious," I laughed.

"Whatever man," Brooklyn replied. "You know you want it." She started singing Blurred Lines. "You know you want it. You know you want it..." she sang as she danced down the hallway.

Shaking my head, I started heading towards class. I was walking around the corner when someone rushed into me and my books flew out my hands.

I don't know who it was I bumped into but I was ready to start kirkin on they ass. Who they think they are bumping into ME?!

As soon as I was about to open my mouth, I looked up and saw Xavi's face looking as red as a firetruck.

"Sorry," he said bending down to pick up my books.

"It had to be you, I mumbled. I  started to pick up my books.

I reached out to pick up my World Studies book when he stretched out yo pick it up. Our fingertips brushed against each other and a tingling sensation went throughout my body. I snatched my hand away and tried hiding the smile that was creeping up on my face.

"Thanks," I said standing up.

"No problem," he replied.

"Well um, see you around I guess." It was already awkward between us so I just decided to leave before things got more uncomfortable.